chapter 11

𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝒽ℴ𝓊𝓈ℯ

Rosé was currently sitting down the couch while letting out sigh one after other, she bit her nails out of nervousness.

She was waiting for Jihoon, yeah, the younger went somewhere sneakily and told rosé to guard around and watch if their father comes home.

And fortunately he didn't for now, glancing up the clock, rosé let out another frustrated sigh.

She was torn between calling Jihoon or just wait for some more minutes.

And Just as she expected, a minute later Jihoon came by the window side and rushed towards his sister to know if they're father came or not even though everything seemed completely fine.

"Did he come? What did he ask? Did anyone found out where I went-"

"Chill, Ji, your sister is always here for you, if he came and asked I would have made an excuse or told a big fat lie" she smiled giving a soft hug to her little brother.

"Thank you Noona, I love you" the younger acted cute, part of his job expect being an idol.

"I love you too my dear brother, so tell me where did you go?" Jihoon, bit his bottom lips, thinking if he should tell her or not.

"Just come to my room Noona, I will tell there"

ℴ𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝒹ℯ

In Haruto's house, the two boys were now still asleep inside the tent, both sleepy head forgot about going to school.

But not until Jeongwoo's phone started ringing, with a little annoyed groan the younger grabbed the phone, eyes still closed he picked the phone.

"Halo~?" From the other line, a loud shout echoes throughout his ear that made him deaf for a second.

"What! O my God! Hyung, we would be there please do something so I won't be in trouble, pls pls". The latter begged his Yoshi Hyung, the elder could only hum in response.

When the call ended, jeongwoo faced Haruto and started shaking his body in a electric power.

"HaRutO wake up!!" The elder flinched and opened his eyes, looking at him being clueless.

"Huh? What? Stop being loud first thing in the morning Park"

"You should get up! We are late for school-"

"So? Do I look like I care?" The Korean shoke his head. "Then? Stop being dramatic and let me sleep-"

therefore he tried to sleep once again but Jeongwoo, grabbed the Japanese by the ear and made him stand up.

"Yah! You bi*ch stop it hurts-"

"Don't bitch me, I ain't one, anyway I won't let you sleep, we have class you can't miss that Mr.heartthrob not on my watch" before Haruto can disobey, the tan skinned dragged him inside the house.