chapter 22

~6 years later~

A soft yawn left from the former idol. Park jeongwoo.

Currently he was so focused on finishing signing some files, after all being a lawyer if really hard.

Just now jeongwoo finished a case that was of a woman who was suspected that she killed her husband, she was in jail and jeongwoo couldn't just let an innocent inside a prison, could he?

In the end it was revealed that actually the man who was killed had a mistress and that mistress killed him because he didn't give her money.

With a deep breath, jeongwoo put the files aside and got up from his seat and walked out of the room.

Then he saw his brother tangled with Hyunsuk. Jeongwoo rolled his eyes, this two lover birds start chirping anywhere.

Hyunsuk and Jihoon started dating two years ago and y'know what? They are already planning to get married.

If you want to ask about yoonbin, then Jihoon already moved on from him and doesn't wanna talk anything about him.

Jeongwoo smiled and went towards the two. "Hi, are you guys leaving??" Hyunsuk nod.

"Can I come along? I'm tired, don't want to drive"

"Of course, why need to ask" Hyunsuk ruffled the younger's head before proceeding to walk.

Later that night, jeongwoo took a shower and dropped on the soft mattress.

He opened his phone and looked at the messages from the group and his sister. Jeongwoo was lazy to answer so he tossed the phone aside and closed his eyes.

And the same thing flashed inside his head, the imagie of the last goodbye with Haruto..

Nothing happened, he is alive and fine.. but there's not even a slight preference of the older boy who last said his goodbye 6 years ago.

Jeongwoo stayed with hopes that his Haruto will return and hug him again.

But it seemed impossible after these years. Still the hopes are inside.

The earring Haruto once put on Jeongwoo's ear are still there, and that jacket.

Every time he goes to sleep, jeongwoo brings the jacket and sleeps by hugging it and it makes him feel like Haruto is there hugging him.

Even after these years jeongwoo couldn't bring himself to accept other people who were crazy over him but they should also know he is crazy over someone.

Jeongwoo, pulled the pillow and put it behind his back and grabbed a book from the nightstand.

Wearing the glasses, the tan skinned start to read one of his somewhat favourite?book.

It got boring after a few pages, the lawyer put the book back and went inside the duvet before closing his eyes.

Their idol life ended a long time ago when Haruto left.