chapter 31

The next day, jeongwoo called rosé. "Noona, I wanna stay with you for two days"

"Why? Is something wrong? Did you and Haruto fight?? It's ok sweetie you are always welcome"

"Thanks.." the call ended. The korean quickly went out of the room, sure Haruto isn't home at this hour.

Jeongwoo took this opportunity and went towards their bedroom and started packing some clothes it's only for 2 days so not many things are needed.

Jeongwoo wanted to leave a message but it's heart disagreed.

After getting ready, jeongwoo went out of the house and left for rosé's house that was 2 hours away.

--

When the car stopped in front of the house, jeongwoo sighed slightly and got out.

Rose who was standing patiently, smiled brightly seeing jeongwoo. "Jeongwoo! Finally you're here, I missed you"

They hugged that lasted for a minute. "I missed you too. Very much.."

"You must be tired, let's go inside"

As they sat comfortably on the couch, rose decided to ask. "Now would you tell me why you suddenly wanted to stay over? I mean you don't like stay overs rather you hate it"

"Nothing..just happened to like it that's why" jeongwoo smiled to reassure rose.

"You think your fake smile could fool me? You both fought am I right?" Jeongwoo disagreed not wanting to make rose worried.

"No, I seriously wanted to stay over because I missed you"

"Ok, I trust you"

--

The past two days that jeongwoo stayed over at rose's, Haruto didn't even call to ask if the latter was alright or not.

It affected jeongwoo a lot.

Today everything should be done.. the only person to trust currently is yoonbin who is Haruto's cousin.

Jeongwoo and Yoonbin got a lot closer even tho in the past jeongwoo hated the older a lot.

So today jeongwoo decided to meet up with yoonbin at a nearby café.

There's wasn't any 'hi, hello' jeongwoo went straight to the point. "Is Haruto playing with me?"

Yoonbin was confused by the question. "What do you mean?"

"I meant, is he doing all this for revenge?" Yoonbin seemed to be thinking.

"I can tell you everything..but you have to promise me not to have my name in this.. because I'm in a big game, I can't lose it"

Jeongwoo nod, nervous at what would come out.

--

At 1am Haruto stepped inside the house looking tired as always. He threw himself on the couch and took off his necktie.

"Oh you're home?" The voice that spoke made Haruto a little surprised.

He glanced at jeongwoo with no emotions and stood up, intending to leave but jeongwoo came forward and blocked his way.