chapter 20

Jeongwoo putted a hand on his chin and stared at the cold looking boy two seats far away from him.

‘why are you staying away from me when I try to get closer..? Do you hate me now?’

The tan skinned felt his heart ache thinking that the Japanese hates him.

Jeongwoo was daydreaming to even hear the bell ring. Haruto pushed the desk with his foot and got up before leaving the classroom.

Jeongwoo's eyes stared at Haruto's sturdy back before the body faded slowly from his sight.

The gentle drizzling sound of rain peaceful rang inside the korean's head..

Only he was left inside the room, jeongwoo started to feel lonely inside. Haruto usually stays here for a little more but today he left so early.

With a soft sigh, jeongwoo got up from the seat, grabbed the backpack and also left the classroom.

The tan skin walked in the corridor with head lowered.

And after walking a few steps, jeongwoo felt a hand on his shoulder. “where you going?”

The boy heave a sigh and looked at his brother. "Going home?" Jihoon raised his brows.

"Going home?? But that's not the right way" Jihoon folded his arms still confused why jeongwoo was going that way.

"I forgot.. just wanna go and sleep" Jihoon nod, agreeing with what the younger said.

"Then let's go?" Jeongwoo nod and yawn slightly.

When they were walking back, the two saw their leader on the phone. Jihoon couldn't hold back his excitement seeing the older so he shouted. "Leader-nim!"

Jeongwoo covered his ears and glared at Jihoon who was innocently smiling.

Hyunsuk turned around then flashed a sweet smile. "Did you two go home yet? It's late" the oldest asked while going towards them.

"It's all his fault! I was going to go but then heard from Yoshi that this brat didn't go home" Hyunsuk chuckled.

"It's alright, want me to drop you two?" Jihoon's eyes glittered.

"No, it's oka-"

"Yes, yes! Pls~ drop us" Jihoon pleaded with his doe eyes that made jeongwoo sick.

"Here we go again... Calm jeongwoo, calm.. you need to bear being the third wheel.."

The tan skinned, then walked behind the two leaders.

When they were out of the main gate of the school. Flash of lights surrounded them.

Hyunsuk, as the oldest, went to the front and guided his younger ones. there were bodyguards to protect them as well.

They didn't take a driver because Hyunsuk likes to drive around alone without needing of help.

They just want to have free time all for themselves.

Jeongwoo sat on the passenger seat with eyes that were heavy. Jeongwoo's head dropped for so many times but he still wants to stay awake.

Jihoon then grabbed something from his backpack and handed it to Jeongwoo.

"Drink this, you'll feel less sleepy"

The younger thanked the older and took the drink that was rainbow coloured. Pretty suspicious? But if it was given by Jihoon then there's nothing wrong even if he is annoying.