chapter 37

"let go of me!" Jeongwoo tried to free his hand from Hideaki.

"Shut up or else you'll leave me with no choice but kill you" Jeongwoo's lips zipped at what he said.

The younger was panicking now.

Jeongwoo was so lost to notice how Hideaki stopped the car and got out.

Not until the copy of Haruto grabbed his arm and forcefully pulled him outside. "Fvck you!"

Hideaki smirked. "Curse me as long as you want...but you're ending here anyway.." he gave a creepy look then pointed towards the end of the place they were in.

"Nobody can find a piece of you if you fall from here ...."

Jeongwoo's eyes teared. The latter didn't fear death but .."my baby"

Jeongwoo closed both of his eyes and sobbed.
"Haruto-"

"Don't call his name, it's of no use" Hideaki laughed like a miniac.

"Hm as if you know better" another voice spoke behind Hideaki, that voice made jeongwoo stop sobbing.

Hideaki quickly turned around, he was ready to throw his fist but haruto shot him on his knee. "Arghh! Fuck it"

Jeongwoo froze on his spot with a shocked expression.

Hideaki didn't give up, he was trained well.

Both Haruto and Hideaki played deadly scaring the poor human who was still standing on the same position.

Hideaki kept pushing haruto towards the end, and Haruto was unaware of it.

"Haruto! Be careful" Jeongwoo's one scream and haruto changed position with Hideaki who was now being pushed by Haruto.

Just and inch apart and Hideaki stumbled on a small rock, haruto smirked thinking it's the end but ...

Hideaki didn't let that happen, he grabbed haruto's coat and dragged him as well.

Luckily haruto held on the end ground but unlucky as well because Hideaki was clang to him like a snail.

"Fck just die, let go of off my leg"
Hideaki laughed crazily. "In your dreams!"

Jeongwoo rushed towards them. "H-....what shoul I do!? Omg! You'll fall! Haruto-"

"Stop crying like a baby, go and see if you can find a rope.."
Jeongwoo nod and immediately searched around.

He was so panicked that his hands started shaking. "I found it!" Jeongwoo smiled brightly and rushed towards the end, still being careful.

"Haru, take this" jeongwoo lend the rope and the older grabbed it. "Now I have to get this snake out of my way" haruto started shaking his leg aggressively.

But even after shaking it the snake Hideaki wouldn't let go nor fall.

"I can't die alone, now that we're at this situation then you also have to die!"

Haruto didn't take his words seriously because he got more skills to save himself..but.. Hideaki is mentally ill.

"Jeongwoo! Forget about getting your lovely husband back. Hahaha I'm taking him with me to Hell, bye"