chapter 36

Jeongwoo stood in front of the mirror talking to himself and with the baby for the past 1 hour because he was lonely.

A few min later the bell rang. Jeongwoo was confused because everyone was home, who could visit at this hour.

The latter walked to the front door and without taking a look opened the door.

When he saw who it was jeongwoo took a step back. "Who is it jeong-" Jihoon stopped on his tracks in shock.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Jihoon went in front of jeongwoo in a protective way.

"Pls can I talk to jeongwoo" Jihoon raised a brow and shook his head. "No is a no, now get lost and don't you dare face us again you as*****"

Jeongwoo sighed and look a last look at Haruto before going inside his bedroom.

Jihoon pushed haruto out and slammed the door on his face.

--

On the other side.

Hideaki clinched his jaw, he was furious, the plan he made failed.

"That was the only way to make Haruto suffer! I can't lose to that guy...not anymore" hideaki smirked and planned something stupid that Haruto would do for jeongwoo.

"That guy would wait for his lover all day and night to be forgiven...I can try that..."

Hideaki smirked and walked out of there, he wants to go to the other side of the building and shout for Jeongwoo's forgiveness.

--

And here was Haruto, tied on a chair as his eyes were focused on a big screen, hideaki put so he can see what hideaki was doing.

Haruto was glad when Jihoon kicked Hideaki out but he knows that bastard won't give up easily.

And he was right but what hideaki did next made him shocked.

It made his throat dry, this will sure make jeongwoo believe it was him. Haruto tried his best to be freed.

"I can't give up now...my life isn't important, but I can't let Hideaki play with Jeongwoo's life like that, I can't"

"I'll die or I'll kill"

--

Jeongwoo sighed hearing haruto's voice. "Why is he doing that?" The latter got up from bed and went to open the big glass and stepped outside the balcony.

Haruto (hideaki) smiled brightly seeing jeongwoo.

"I love you jeongwoo, pls forgive me!"

Jeongwoo raised a brow then shouted back. "Stop embarrassing yourself and me too! Just go away, I'm not forgiving you"

But hideaki didn't give up and kept going.

--

Haruto quietly walked towards the door of the basement after ripping the ropes, hideaki tied him with.

The latter opened the door and smirked, he went behind the guard and grabbed his neck before pulling out his gun and shooting him on his back.

Haruto let go of the guard as he fell to the ground and walked for a minute before another came to attack but now Haruto got his inner soul out that in one punch that guy fainted.