chapter 29

"Sleep pls come back to me, pls Moon uncle give me my sleep!" A frustrated jeongwoo said not so loud but not so quietly either.

The ticking sound of the clock stood on the wall made Jeongwoo's ear hurt for some reason.

"I can't sleep and it's already 2 in the morning" the tan skinned felt like crying because tomorrow he also had to wake up early for the trip to Iksan.

Jeongwoo changed position time to time but the sleep didn't want to even appear for a second to say hi.

While waiting for the for the sleep, the phone suddenly started ringing.

Jeongwoo was shocked by the loud music, with a confused expression took the phone and look at the caller.

The moment jeongwoo saw who it was, jaw dropped in surprise and big smile appeared.

not even thinking twice, jeongwoo accepted the call and with an enthusiastic voice said "hi!"

From the other line, Haruto who heard Jeongwoo's voice could only chuckle.

“come outside..”

"Eh? Why?-" the call ended without anything being answered.

But anyway, jeongwoo got up from the bed quickly and grabbed a sweatshirt before walking out of the apartment room.

After opening the main gate the korean took a look at everywhere before those wolfie eyes landed on a really handsome heartthrob.

But one thing surprised jeongwoo was that Haruto was in a motorcycle instead of the usual car.

Haruto's gaze went up to look at jeongwoo then slightly smiled, but then his eyes fall on those reveled smooth legs. He cleared his throat a little loud before looking up and down and when it was noticed by the younger one, he immediately blushed.

Haruto grinned and looked over at his wrist watch then refocused on Jeongwoo.

With his hand gestures, Haruto told jeongwoo to come but the younger mouthed. "Right now?" He nodded.

Jeongwoo again mouthed. "Pls wait 5 minutes" getting the approval, jeongwoo ran back inside.

Nothing much, jeongwoo putted some lip balm and wore a black jeans and grabbed the phone before heading out again.

And quickly headed towards Haruto who was waiting patiently.

"I'm ready" Haruto hum in response before handing over a helmet, jeongwoo wore it before getting on the bike. "Pls don't drive fast, I'll fall"

Haruto laughed. "If you're that worried then just grab onto me"

--