chapter 34

Jeongwoo p.o.v

Today I pleaded to everyone to let me go outside alone, and luckily they agreed after giving me 1 hour of lecture.

Anyway, at least now I'm outside, it's refreshing.

I was looking at the beautiful place, when my eyes stopped at something. I squealed seeing the cute baby clothes.

I still don't know if it's a girl or boy but I just know I love those clothes and I want all of it... But I can't buy all,,, no one is with me, I can't carry heavy things.

Nah... I'll just buy some, it wouldn't be heavy.. just some..

And with that I went inside the shop, and quickly went where I saw my favourite one.

I grabbed it then I found another cute one, I was about to grab it but another hand took it.. dang

I looked at the person and smiled and was about to turn around but that person held my hand and made me turn around.

"Yes?" The beautiful middle aged woman smiled sweetly, and handed me the clothe she picked.

"Oh no no, you may take it, it's fine–"

"No, dear, I don't even have a grandson/daughter, what should I do with it? I just found it very cute that's why I took it... And congratulations!"  She clapped her hand with a happy smile.

I smiled back and thanked her. "What's your name dear," she asked as we were walking side by side looking for more clothes.

"It's Park Jeongwoo, aunty.."

"Jeongwoo.... I heard this name a lot..." I stared in surprise. "Really? Oh"

"Yes my dear. By the way, I'm Watanabe Emi"

I froze for a moment, but then smiled.

"Watanabe..?"

"Yeah... Sadly I married a Watanabe, an arrogant, rude, cold and selfish man who thinks only for himself.
Well we were close to divorcing but then I thought I shouldn't do it, just for my son"

"Oh.. you have a son?"

"Yes, I do,.. my son is my world, but I hate a lot things about him, he's also half.. no no, 99% like his father... "

"I don't hate my son, but his arrogance, rude behaviour toward others, and a lot... " She sighed.

I was wondering.. well I'm hating why I'm thinking but isn't it important to think.

"Aunty, I'm done, it was nice meeting you"

She smiled widely. "It was nice to meet you as well jeongwoo. Take care of yourself, and let your husband do all the work don't do it yourself okay"  she said with a strict voice, I just chuckled.