I love you (7.8k Reader Special!)

"I love you..."

Lucifer closed his book, his eyes widened, "What did you say?"

Aileth smiled, walking over to him and sitting on his lap, hugging his neck she repeated, "I love you."

Lucifer didn't know what to say, they weren't big on showing affection by words. They were more touches on the hand, kisses on the lips or cheek to show their love.

This was one of the rare moments in their relationship.

"You.. do?"

She nodded vigorously, her lips to his ear, "Baby I love you so much."

He tensed, "What are you playing at?" His hands ran up her thighs to her butt where he had a strong hold on her.

The hybrid hummed softly and moved her body closer to his, "I love you so much it hurts."

He smirked, "I see..."

This was one of their code words.

and he was so ready to finally hear it come from her pink plump lips.

~*~

"MM- LUCIFER!"

"Darling, hold your tongue before I do it for you~"

She side eyed him from her blue bean bag, "Excuse me this is Mario cart how the hell do you make Mario cart sound sexual."

"I am the demon of pride and all things sin, lust is one of those.. I also believe you left me on a limb sweetheart."

She rolled her eyes, setting her controller down and kissing his lips passionately. Impatiently he grabbed her chin and pulled her closer to himself.

She whimpered as the kiss got more aggressive. His lips and tongue made for her own as they danced rhythmically in a lustful tone.

He smirked as they pulled away, panting he responded, "I won."

She had a shocked look, her hazel green eyes wide and her mouth hung open, she hit his arm hard, "YOU BASTARD YOU CHEATED!"

"ITS NOT CHEATING!"

"You distracted me! That doesn't count!"

(Sorry so short I'm not in the best of places rn but the next chapter should be here soon!)