18.8k Special

(Heavy fluff ahead: Christmas special! Thank you kiwi_strawberry_girl a 19.9k special is also in the making' LOTS OF PICTURES IM SORRY)

~^~

"Did you get the tree Uriel?"

Uriel looked to the side, "Which one was I supposed to get?"

Aileth frowned, "Which one did you get?"

The Angel sheepishly played with his hands, "All.... Of... them?"

Aileth sighed, panicking again, "This is fine. Totally fine.."

First Christmas since hell had been controlled and the first Christmas since Amenadiel had his child. Currently the celestial beings, and Linda, were all at Aileths house in Canada.

She had always wanted a winter house, she loved Canada and with the currency's being very different then they were in Los Angeles the angels didn't really understand how it worked

Aileth was wearing a white fluffy robe, some slippers, her brown hair in a bun on top of her head, and her wings out for display since they had been getting cramped lately.

She didn't know why but this day felt different then all the other days

She didn't know why but this day felt different then all the other days. Okay yeah favorite son Jesus was born on this day but that's not the point. Today was the day, but what for?

Aileth sat on the couch, contemplating her life choices as Uriel looked disappointedly at the floor. He was also wearing Christmas pajamas.

He wore a red t-shirt with white fuzzy sweats that had little Santa's on it sprouted randomly, he also wore his matching fluffy socks.

"I'm sorry Ali..."

Aileth looked at him silently, "It's okay Uriel. But now we have to return 34 Christmas trees back to Walmart before they close for Christmas Eve. Can you return all but one?"

Uriel took his new challenge seriously, "Of course!"

Aileth smiled and headed into the kitchen to make brownies and cookies, maybe some brookies? (Cookie and brownie mixed together)