Hells Back Baby

Aileth sat quietly at the dining table. Sure, her best friend being there was helping but, she didn't think she would ever be able to forget the happenings of the night before.

She just wanted to go to bed, for it was the only place where the world around her disappeared. The wife wanted to disappear into a world that she wasn't a queen. That she wasn't violated, and that her husband loved her.

Lila frowned, "Love, you know he isn't coming back right?"

"Who? Lucifer or Crowley?" She answered sarcastically.

Lila rolled her eyes with a smile, "Enough about that snob, he doesn't deserve such a powerful and beautiful woman such as yourself."

She quickly retorted, "Don't say that."

Her eyes bore holes into her friend, "We may be sisters Lila but I am still your ruler. It is my duty to keep Lucifer in line. He deserves much more than he has been given."

The woman stopped smiling, her face contorted into not only confusion but also betrayal. She never knew that Aileth would actually choose Lucifer over herself.

"That's just the bond talking. Do you actually love him?"

Aileth scoffed, "I love him enough to ask him for a child. He has had his moments but who hasn't?"

~*~

"Fucking Lucifer." Linda sighed tiredly, they had been up for hours trying to figure out how to get Lucifer to hell since he had cut his wings once again without telling Aileth. But I mean how could they reach her anyway?

"Look, they grew back white! I'm telling you father is trying something! He always has something in store for me." Lucifer said while rolling his eyes.

Amenadiel and Uriel had gone back to heaven to try and see how her garden was looking. If you couldn't already tell, the heavenly gardens reflect an angels emotions and personality.

Aileth always had the best garden, it was bright and colorful but not very controlled. Vines and roses with thorns grew everywhere, only she could touch them without being stung.

While they were in heaven Linda, Maze, and Lucifer had been trying to figure out how they would get him to hell.

"I get it now!"

Linda and Maze looked up expectantly.

He smirked, "So who wants to kill me?"

Maze raises her hand almost immediately, Linda hesitates until she notices Maze has her hand up and then she followed suit with a deadpanned expression.

Lucifer furrows his brows, "Harsh."

"I'll do it." Maze steps forward, with an Angel blade.

"Ah ah ah! That will actually kill me. I need something to kill my vessel. Doctor your a doctor figure it out."

Linda stutters, "Well, um, a lot of things can kill a human."

"No shit."

Ignoring Maze's comment she continues, "Uh, we could I guess shoot you? Don't you have a gun?"

Lucifer pouted, "The board wouldn't give me one."

Mazikeen slumped her shoulders and put her knife away before snapping Lucifers neck unexpectedly. Linda screamed and stepped back, letting his body fall to the marble floor of his apartment.

She breathed in and out heavily, "Um, I guess that's one way to do it."

"I've been waiting to do that for so long."

Linda slowly looks over at the demon and nods slowly.

"Relatable."