Lose Somebody

Original?

As he lost Techno, Ranboo and Phil disappear to their home after the end of L'manberg Tommy felt a bit guilty so he thought some singing would help but he didn't know that they were going to visit Tommy later also he sings later on with 2 important people

as Tommy gets his guitar ready and makes sure it is in tune "It's a classic me mistake Someone gives me love and I throw it all away Tell me have I gone insane? Talkin' to myself but I don't know what to say 'Cause you let go And now I'm holdin' on I guess you don't know what you got Until it's gone" as he is singing happily his voice is a bit shaky "Sometimes you gotta lose somebody Just to find out you really love someone Oh-oh-oh, and I do, and I do, and I do, yeah Sometimes you gotta lose somebody Just to find out you really love someone Oh-oh-oh, yeah Sometimes you gotta lose somebody" starting to have full tears falling down his face just as Techno and Phil got here they heard a voice in there  and wanted to listen to it so the quietly opened the door in his house and were surprised that Tommy can do the guitar and sing so they carefully listened until they heard sobbing through the singing until soon enough they see a person that floated next to Tommy that had wings and looked like Tommy "So don't tell me it's too late Hearts are made to bend, baby, please don't let me break, yeah I knew I should've stayed 'Cause now you're movin' on and I don't know what to say" as ghostinnit started singing and looking sad and Techno and Phil recognized the voice they had a look of shame on there face from how badly they hurt him because they also hurt and betrayed him multipe times and didn't think hw he could of hurt.

"Cause you let go (yeah, you let go) And now I'm holdin' on (I'm holdin' on) I guess you don't know what you got Until it's gone" as they both started showing more tears in there eyes another person appeared which Techno and Phil recognized him it was past Tommy from L'manberg then they noticed that if he was from the past ghostinnit may be from the future they had a scared face on even Techno Sometimes you gotta lose somebody Just to find out you really love someone Oh-oh-oh, and I do, and I do, and I do, yeah Sometimes you gotta lose somebody Just to find out you really love someone Oh-oh-oh, yeah" as L'manberg Tommy began to sing as Tommy stayed on the guitar"

"Sometimes you gotta lose somebody (yeah, yeah, ye-yeah) Sometimes you gotta lose somebody, yeah (yeah, yeah, ye-yeah) Sometimes you gotta lose somebody, yeah (yeah, yeah, ye-yeah) Sometimes you gotta lose somebody, yeah (yeah, yeah, ye-yeah) Sometimes you gotta lose somebody, yeah Sometimes you gotta lose somebody Just to find out you really love someone Oh-oh-oh, and I do, and I do, and I do, yeah Sometimes you gotta lose somebody Just to find out you really love someone Oh-oh-oh, yeah Sometimes you gotta lose somebody Yeah, yeah, ye-yeah Yeah, yeah, ye-yeah Yeah, yeah, ye-yeah Yeah, yeah, ye-yeah Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh You gotta lose some, you gotta lose somebody" as the trio sang at the same time after they finished the song Ghostinnit and L'manberg Tommy disappeared away as he put away the instrument Phil and Techno ran up to Tommy in tears "w-what" Tommy responded shakily but the both of them didn't explain and wrapped him in a hug when Tommy felt really happy with some of his family and hugged them back "T-Tommy w-we are s-sorry" they responded in unusion then they all fell asleep on eachother when ghostbur was going to visit Tommy and saw the cuddle he saw there tear stained eyes and smiled because they were toghter again and he joind the cuddle and slept with them.