Lie To ME

Sorry couldn't find male version and also the male and female version together is amazing anyways also I don't ship Todomomo

( they were childhood friends and they made a promise to never lie to the other. )

Tommy was furious at Dream because he thinks he has something to do with the TNT in the prison soon Tommy started speaking " You don't understand " Drema was wondering what he doesn't understand.

" I'm not ever like this I can hold my breath Say I'll be alright But it kinda hard to think When I can't feel a thing " Tommy was still getting a bit anxious of what Dream could do...

Dream went up to Tommy " Remember i'm your only Friend " Tommy slwly started to get mad " Tell it to my face Already heard it yesterday ".

" Driving me insane its's hitting real badly tell me why you did this? " Dream behind his mask was creeping up a grin at how he is pushing Tommy's limits.

" Said you'd never, why'd you ever Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me, yeah " Tommy raised up a fist feeling like he would hit Dream but calmed down a bit.

" Said you'd never, why'd you ever Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me, yeah " Tommy reapeted but this time he slapped Dream, Dream was a bit taken back of what Tommy did.

(Lie to me)

Tommy is Now talking about the past...

"After everything we've been through, you came crying to me You said you'd never lie, so why you lying to me? "

Dreams smile slowly disapeared and remembered there promise...

Tommy is Now talking about the present

"Tell me how'd you pay me back? You made a fool out of me Can't you see what you're doing? Left me, broken in pieces Got me feeling so stupid, guess I needed a reason to let go I don't wanna hear lies anymore " Tommy slowly stepped back and stopped right near the lava.

"Said you'd never, why'd you ever Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me " Tommy was so mad now he brought out his wings only Dream and his family knew the thing was Dream cut them off in exile they are slowly healing.

 (lie to me)

"Said you'd never, why'd you ever Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me " Tommy's wings were a dark blue but now is Glowing?

" I've been tryna collect all my thoughts It's all said and done Just don't feel the same " Dream slowly felt guilt and regret at his mistakes.

(Don't feel the same)

" Actually you were the on- " Dream got cut off by Tommy.

" Don't try to tell me that I was wrong You was the one lying all along I think you just want somebody else to take the blame " Dream quickly shut his mouth. " Said you'd never, why'd you ever Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me Lie to me Dream, lie, lie to me, yeah " Tommy was beyond pissed at this point.

 (lie to me, yeah)

"Said I'd never, why'd I ever Lie to you Tommy, lie, lie to you Lie to you Tommy, lie, lie to you
Lie to you Tommy, lie, lie to you, yeah" Dream continued what Tommy started but Dream wasn't angry but if he was he was angry to himself.

He felt terrible for what he did to Tommy...

" Why you gotta lie to me?... " Tommy finished soon Tommy slowly sunk down to the ground and started crying he fainted from exhaustion but before he fainted Tommy said something that will stay with Dream forever 

" I HATE you Dream "

Dream was speechless

686 WORDS POG!