Must Of Been The Wind ( Tommy Angst ) (F.T SBI + Bee Duo & Micheal )

Snowchester. 5.24pm.

Lately Micheal has been trying to understand and speak English Tommy has been staying with them in there house in the attic which is there third story for them. Wilbur, Phil and Techno came to visit but they didn't know Tommy was staying there Tommy hid some of his bruises but not very well they were under his bandanna from Wilbur he got a bit to angry at something Tommy said and chocked him out of consciousness so there are now large dark purple and red marks on his throat but tries to cover it up.

Tommy told nobody about the bruises neither did Wilbur.

While the SBI and the Beeduo were talking Tommy was in his room ( Not that long though ) with his window open.

Micheal was alone in his room in his bed asleep until he heard something... Micheal went to the noise and saw Tommy he said something that Micheal couldnt shake but Micheal wanted to trust his uncle but when he heard something again he visited once more but Tommy still denied what he heard so he went to Philza, Ranboo, Wilbur, Tubbo and Technoblade.

When Micheal got downstairs he went up to them.

Ranboo was the first to notice Micheal " Micheal why are you down stairs? you should be sleeping " Tubbo nodded in agreement.

Micheal knew he had to tell somebody about theis he didn;t trust the sound coming from Tommy's room.

Philza, Wilbur, Ranboo, Technoblade and Tubbo were all listening to what the little Pigling had to say ( I hope that didn't sound rude )

START SONG HERE!~

" I heard a glass shatter on the wall in the room above mine At first I thought that I was dreamin'  "

" You might have been " Wilbur said simply the other all gave Wilbur a look to shut up and let the kid speak so Micheal contiued.

" But then I heard the voice of a boy And it sounded like he'd been cryin' Now I'm too worried to be sleepin' " Tubbo and Ranboo widened there eyes they knew Tommy was the only one Wilbur, Techno and Phil were confused but they all let Micheal continue once more.

" So I took the stairs to the third floor Walked down the hall and then I knocked upon his door he opened up and I asked about the things I've been hearing ". 

" He said... "I think your ears are playing tricks on you" " bandanna pulled up to his chin " Phil, Techno and Wilbur all froze because only one other person except Tubbo wore a bandanna which is Tommy Techno was about to protest that he is here because Tommy betrayed him til' Ranboo gave him a look to be quiet ' Is he okay..? ' Ranboo thought because Tommy never had his bandanna up that high...

" " Thanks for caring buddy, that's nice of you But I have to go back in Wish I could tell you about the noise But I didn't hear a thing" ".

" He said... "It must have been the wind, must have been the wind Must have been the wind, it must have been the wind" he said, "It must have been the wind, must have been the wind Must have been the wind, it must have been the wind" .

" But there are no windows in the attic...so how is there wind? " Tubbo cut in all turned to face Tubbo except Ranboo as he was trying to figure out what Tommy is trying to cover up as he is lying...

" So I was layin' on the floor of my room Cold wood on my back No, I just couldn't shake the feeling I didn't want to intrude 'cause I knew that I didn't have all the facts But I couldn't bear the thought of leavin' him " Tubbo and Ranboo gave Micheal a warm smile because he went to check on Tommy again.

" So I took the stairs to the third floor Walked down the hall and then I knocked upon his door he opened up and I asked about the things I've been hearing " " he said, "I think your ears are playing tricks on you" " bandanna zipped up to her chin " "Thanks for caring, buddy, that's nice of you But I have to go back in Wish I could tell you about the noise But I didn't hear a thing" he said, "It must have been the wind, must have been the wind Must have been the wind, it must have been the wind" he said, "It must have been the wind, must have been the wind Must have been the wind, it must have been the wind".

' Why is Tommy lying to the kid? ' Phil thought. 

" Aim my boombox at the roof, I'm playing "Lean on Me" "

" Just so that she knows that he can lean on me And when he hears the words, I hope he knows he'll be okay " Tubbo, Ranboo and Phil gave a sad smile to Micheal.

" Aim my boombox at the roof, I'm playing "Lean on Me" Just so that she knows that she can lean on me "

Micheal started to leave the room but made the others come with him going to Tommy's room.

" And when she hears the words, I know exactly what I'll say " Micheal kept talking then knocked on Tommy opened he was shocked that his family was there but imeditally looked down when he heard Micheal speak.

" Promise I'm not playing tricks on you You're always welcome to let us in You could talk to us here for an hour or two If you ever need a friend " Micheal had a smile on his face while talking to Tommy. Tommy didn't notice that hot tears started watering.

" We can talk about the noise, when you're ready, but 'til then I'll say, "It must have been the wind, must have been the wind Must have been the wind, it must have been the wind" Micheal started repeating what Tommy said Tommy was speechless.

" we'll say, "It must have been the wind, must have been the wind
Must have been the wind, it must have been the wind" Tubbo, Ranboo and Micheal finished and let them all in even his family. They all sat on the bed except for Techno he didn't want to sit on the bed Tommy let them in he told them everything.

Until...

" Uncle Tommy why are you keeping your bandanna higher than you usually do? " Micheal asked curious Tommy paled Wilbur quickly looked away the rest all noticed the sudden movements Tubbo reached over to Tommy and pulled off the bandanna all were shocked Tommy quickly put his bandanna back on Techno was pissed way passed pissed even though he might not be happy with his brother right now he shouldn't get the big bruise " WHO THE FUCK DID THAT!!!! " Technoblade yelled furious Tommy and Wilbur flinched at the tone .

Techno moved closer to Tommy when Techno was right near Tommy, Tommy whispered something that made Techno turned shocked to furious he turned to Wilbur Techno pulled his sword out and pointed it at Wilbur.

" IT WAS YOU... to your own little brother really Wil? " Techno yelled then softened his voice he couldn't believe that his brother hurt his other brother badly Ranboo and Tubbo's reaction were near like Techno's but didn't get move but pulled out there weapons while Phil and Micheal went closer to Tommy so did Micheal Phil wrapped his wings around Tommy and Micheal as Micheal wanted to stay right next to Tommy Wilbur was made to leave the house while the others came to Tommy and sat with him Phil opened his wings for everybody else to cuddle ( Platonically )  They all fell asleep. happy.

 1316 WORDS POG

My Biggest One-Shot Yet!