Hold On ( F.T Technoblade ) Tommy and Techno Angst

TOMMY TRIES TO SUICIDE TECHNO FINDS HIM

TW: Suicide, Blood mentions

Techno thought it was time to visit his little brother after there whole fight when Techno got there there was a horrible smell that was stinking out the house ' Bruhhh Tommy has gotta clean that smell up ' Technoblade thought but as e got closer near the bathroom ( Just pretend they have bathrooms ) Techno immediately noticed to smell it was the smell of blood...

Techno tried opening the door it wouldn't open it was locked Techno yelled out " TOMMY OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR NOW! " but it still didn't open Techno had to use force to pen it when he did open it was a site he never wished he would have to see...

His little brother covered in blood with a sword in his and Techno wondered how long he was lying there slowly bleeding out to Techno it also looked like he cut his own wings off...

Tommy was already unconscious probably from the blood loss. Techno had to think fast...

START SONG HERE:

Techno started trying to bandage him so he doesn't lose to much blood that fast.

  " Loving and fighting, accusing, denying "

Techno started panicking more at the state his brother is in getting even more pale sweating Techno saw the sweating and took of his jacket ( Wilbur's old one ) Techno whispered out " I can't imagine a world with you gone... " his voice slowly failing him for how scared he is for his baby brother

" The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of "

Techno whispered out again " I'd be so lost if you left me alone " Techno was trying to hold his tears

Techno began to talk a bit louder " You locked yourself in the bathroom Lying on the floor when I break through " Techno couldn't hold the tears

" He pulled him in to feel his heartbeat "

Techno brought him in like a hug but putting his ear near where his heart should be but the sounds were starting to get quieter

" Can you hear him screaming? "

Techno screamed out " Please don't leave me... "

Techno's voice got softer " Hold on, I still want you Come back, I still need you Let me take your hand, I'll make it right I swear to protect you all my life Hold on, I still need you "

Techno couldn't fully stop the bleeding to he picked up Tommy and was running down the pat carrying him bridal style ( Brother style )

" Long endless path, you're silent near me running a nightmare I can't escape from Helplessly praying, the light isn't fading Hiding the shock and the chill in my bones "

He saw someone and called for help the person ran straight over and saw Tommy Techno quickly explained to her ( Nikki ) who got Puffy, Foolish and Ponk

They took him away on a table he paces back and forth as he lay still they pull you in to feel your heartbeat Can you hear him screaming? 

Outdoors as they made it to the hospital ( Puffy made one in my One-shots )  " Please don't leave me " Techno was screaming outside 

" Hold on, he still wants him Come back, I still needs him Let me take his hand, I'll make it right I swear to protect him all my life Hold on, I still need him "

The others were trying to wake Tommy up they kept trying and not giving up on the boy.

Techno finally sat in a chair and slowly finishing off what he was saying " I don't wanna let go I know I'm not that strong I just wanna hear you Saying, "baby Brother, let's go home" Let's go home Yeah, I just wanna take you home "

" Hold on, I still want you Come back, I still need you " Techno repeated once more until he heard something it was Puffy but he didn't really care what she said until he heard something good

" He's waking up! " Puffy cried out.

Cliffhanger Part 2?

703 WORDS POG!