Welcome To His Life...

Tommy went to a place that only Purpled, Ranboo, and Tubbo knew about to either chill or sometimes rant about things that have happened sometimes they are alone, and sometimes they are there for each other to comfort each other.

Tommy was alone this time which today he is thankful for as he is going full out...

Tommy was staring at a lake, sometimes Tommy sings to comfort himself and other only few people knew that Tommy could sing.

He began singing about parts of his life...?

" Do you ever feel like breaking down? " He started singing like he was singing a question to somebody but there was nobody there. 

" Do you ever feel out of place? " Sometimes his brothers and others yell at him for sometimes nothing so he feels like he should shut up and is starting to believe he is the cause of all the wars.

" Like somehow you just don't belong And no one understands you " He never told anyone about this.

" Do you ever want to run away? " Like Tommy and Tubbo thought about in Pogtopia.

" Do you lock yourself in your room? " In Pogtopia he used to lock himself in his room and turned his Radio up all the way so nobody could hear him Scream, Breakdown And Cry and isn't the big man he claims himself to be.

" With the radio on turned up so loud That no one hears you screaming " Tommy's voice started to have a slight crack in his RANT...

" No you don't know what its like When nothing feels alright You don't know what its like to be like me... " Tommy quickly wiped his tears

Tommy started to stand up and started to sing even louder " To be hurt, to feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around " They main thing is it's true...

" To be on the edge of breaking down And no one there to save you No you don't know what its like Welcome to my life " Tommy fell to his knees with more tears coming. Tommy felt like he has lost everything.

" Do you want to be somebody else? Are you sick of feeling so left out? Are you desperate to find something more Before your life is over " Tommy has been hurt to much that he wanted to end it all a few times during exile but in his first exile he was there for his older brother no matter what. Tommy feels replaced by Ranboo as he thinks Ranboo is better than him.

" Are you stuck inside a world you hate? Are you sick of everyone around? With the big fake smiles and stupid lies But deep inside you're bleeding " Tommy knew about Nikki, Jack and the nukes but simply didn't care he doesn't really care anymore he is tired of fighting.

" No you don't know what its like When nothing feels alright You don't know what its like to be like me To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one there to save you No you don't know what its like Welcome to my life " Tommy is on the edge on leaving L'manberg because of everything...

" No one ever lied straight to your face And no one ever stabbed you in the back You might think I'm happy But I'm not gonna be okay Everybody always gave you what you wanted You never had to work it was always there You don't know what its like What its like " Tommy has been used too many times but he still acts like nothing wrong.

" To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one there to save you No you don't know what its like What its like " Tommy's voice got softer and got louder and louder.

" To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one's there to save you No you don't know what its like Welcome to my life " Tommy is breathless the thing is someone was watching his breakdown it was Wilbur...

" Welcome to his life "

806 WORDS POG! Part2?