Mercy!

Tommy was tired. Tired of always being blamed. And the worst thing Nikki that was like an older sister for him has been trying to kill Tommy so Tommy went to Nikki for everything to finish.

When he got to Nikki's house he knocked twice on the door waiting patiently for someone to open the door when Nikki opened she was, of course, shocked that the kid she tried to kill multiple times is actually at her doorstep.

" Tommy, what are you doing here? " Nikki asked of course " I just wanna say a few things Nikki " Nikki nodded as a sign for Tommy to continue.

" You've got a hold of me " Nikki was confused at what he said until Tommy started saying some other stuff.

" Don't even know your power I stand a hundred feet But I fall when I'm around ya " ' Is he afraid of me...? ' Nikki thought but got quickly snapped out of her thoughts as Tommy continued speaking. But as she thought her stone-cold expression changed into a bit more of a softer look.

" Show me an open door Then you go and slam it on me I can't take anymore I'm saying, Nikki... " Nikki was startled at what the teen just said.

Tommy without thinking kneeled down on the cold cement with his hands together as he was begging " Please have mercy on me Take it easy on my heart Even though you don't mean to hurt me You keep tearing me apart Would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart? Would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart? ".

Nikki could actually cry from what she was seeing the loud happy 17 year old who is now slightly shaking begging for forgiveness...

" you'd drive through the night Just to be near you, Nikki Heart open, testify Tell me that I'm not crazy " Tommy looked up to Nikki she could see his broken face she didn't even bother to notice all the scars he had.

Nikki could see now as his brought vibrant blue eyes turned into dark grey ones...

" I'm not asking for a lot Just that you're honest with me My pride is all I got I'm saying, Nikki "

Nikki wanted to give him a hug and bring him inside but she was too shocked she couldn't move at all.

" Please have mercy on me Take it easy on my heart Even though you don't mean to hurt me You keep tearing me apart Would you please have mercy on me I'm a puppet on your strings And even though you got good intentions I need you to set me free Would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart? Would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart? " As Tommy said that Nikki remembered all the good times they had before war...

" Consuming all the air inside my lungs Ripping all the skin from off my bones I'm prepared to sacrifice my life I would gladly do it twice Consuming all the air inside my lungs Ripping all the skin from off my bones I'm prepared to sacrifice my life I would gladly do it twice " 

Nikki didn't know Tommy would do this for her...

" Oh, please have mercy on me Take it easy on my heart Even though you don't mean to hurt me You keep tearing me apart Would you please have mercy on me? I'm a puppet on your string And even though you got good intentions I need you to set me free I'm begging you for mercy, mercy I'm begging you, begging you, please, baby I'm begging you for mercy, mercy Ooh, I'm begging you, I'm begging you, yeah " Tommy said one last time Nikki couldn't take it anymore she lunged forward and gave the teen a massive hug and brought him inside gave him a hot drink he was allowed to stay the night but before they went to bed Tommy quickly gave something to Nikki he would never give anyone...

Wilbur's old jacket...

Nikki apologized first thing in the morning Tommy was just happy he had his sister figure back in his life. :) 

 716 WORDS POG!