7 Years Old~ ( F.T Most of the SMP ) ( Bit of Tommy & Tubbo Fluff )

TW: Stealing and underage drinking

Tommy and Tubbo sing a bit about there lives he din't notice that there were people there from they sing 7 years old by Lucas Graham ( They are childhood friends )

Tommy and Tubbo thought of going to a hill instead of the bench as it was a special day for them not many people knew only Tommy's family and Schlatt as he was of Tubbo's dad but let's get back to what I was saying, yes today is the day of Tommy and Tubbo's anniversary well not like that but the fist day they met and became friends Tommy was seven but Tubbo was still also seven but shortly he was going to turn eight.

The two friends breathed in the nice fresh air. they were sitting as they were like on a picnic but something a bit more special nothing could ruin this day but let's not jinx it though soon Tommy started of with a tune and started singing 

START SONG HERE

" Once I was seven years old, my mama told me Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely Once I was seven years old " Tubbo realized he was singing about there childhood before the wars...

So Tubbo thought why not join him in singing but waited for the perfect time to start singing with Tommy. 

" It was a big big world, but we thought we were bigger Pushing each other to the limits, we were learning quicker By 11 stealing and drinking burning liquor Never rich so we were out to make that steady figure " Tubbo joined in with Tommy

" Once we were 11 years old, my daddy told me Go get yourself a life ( This is not a mistake ) or you'll be lonely Once I was 11 years old " Tommy sung by himself coldly on that part Tubbo understood why Tommy and Philza didn't have a great father and son bond unlike Technoblade and Philza.

" I always had that dream like my daddy before me ( As he Tommy and Phil bot have wings ) So Wilbur started writing songs, I started writing our life story Something about the glory, just always seemed to bore me 'Cause only those I really love will ever really know me " Tommy and Tubbo both understand each other as they were childhood friends they told each other everything.

" Once we were 16 years old, our story got told Before the morning sun, when life was lonely Once we were 16 years old " they sung together again.

( Tommyinnit , Tubbo Smith )

" we only see our goals, we don't believe in failure 'Cause we know the smallest voices, they can make it major we got our friends with us atleast those in favor And if we don't meet before we leave, we hope we'll see you later " That is true Slime, Quackity, Tommy, Purpled, Tubbo, Ranboo and Micheal were going to run away from L'manberg where no one can find them they are so sick of being mistreated hurt by there loved ones and other things.

" Once we were 16 years old, our story got told I was writing 'bout everything, I saw before me Once we were 16 years old " Tommy sung solo once more. 

Since they are now 17 they are a bit scared to grow up mainly because they didn't really have a childhood.

" Soon we'll be 18 years old, our story has been told We've fought in all wars and we're still alive Soon we'll be 18 years old " they started to sing together again. 

" were still learning about life Ranboo and me adopted a baby piglin So we can read them all our songs And we can tell them stories Most of our friends are with us Some are still out seeking vengeance And one I exiled Tommy I'm still sorry " Tubbo sung by himself Tommy knew Tubbo still felt so guilty for exiling him but he was peer-pressured of what he had to do and he didn't ask to be the president of the once L'manberg 

So Tommy scotched over a bit to Tubbo and gave him a small smile and hug to reassure him it is fine and over he is with him now.

" One day we'll be 20 years old, our daddy got 53 ( I don't know ) Remember life and then your life becomes a better one we made Ranboo so happy when I wrote a letter once we hope my nephew come and visit, once or twice a month " Tommy sand again alone but when he sung about Micheal Tubbo gave Tommy a small smile and nodded that it will be able to happen.

" Soon we'll be 20 years old, will we think the world is cold

" Or will we have a lot of children who can warm us Soon we'll be 20 years old Soon we'll be 20 years old, will we think the world is cold Or will we have a lot of children who can hold us Soon we'll be 20 years old " Tommy and Tubbo sung again wondering what the future will hold

" Once we were seven years old, my mama told me Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely Once I was seven years old " Tommy sung alone once more as Tubbo didn't know who his mother is but always acted like Quackity was like his mum after Tommy got revived big Q adopted him as his son Tommy couldn't be more happier but it was hard trying to get Philza to sign even though he didn't care when he was a kid also big Q also adopted Tubbo as he didn't want to be the son of Schlatt anymore Tommy and Tubbo are more than best friends now they are siblings, brothers.

" Once I was seven years old " the two sung one last time before they turned around and everyone was there they all heard the sing wich made them blush out of embarrassment but Quackity rushed forward and gave both of the boys a big hug ( Also Wilbur and Techno don't know Quacjity adopted Tommy neither does Schlatt for Tubbo ) Tommy and Tubbo were both suprised but then warmed into the hug Ranboo, Slime and Purpled also joined ( O yeah since nobdy was there for Purpled big Q also adopted him ) " Are you all ready to go? " Quackity asked.

They all nodded as did Quackity " Let's go then? " they all nodded once more they were about to leave until somebody spoke up " Where are you going and Quackity where are you going with them? " " Well I adopted them all but Slime, Ranboo and Micheal and also we are leaving L'manberg! " Quackity said firmly and used his wings to keep the minors and Charlie away from everybody else " WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ADOPTED THEM!? " That voice only belonged to Technoblade " I got Phil to sign the adoption papers and Schlatt with Tubbo and Purpled had nobody... " everybody what shocked Technoblade was frozen 

Part 2?

Thank you for reading.

1205 Words POG!