Bestfriend... ( Tommy Angst )

Tubbo And Ranboo Aren't Married ( Platonic ) Also when they say love it is PLATONIC!!

Tommy was walking around till he saw Tubbo and Ranboo Tommy felt shocked and betrayed as Tubbo said he couldn't hang out because he was hanging out with Nikki...

Tommy felt tears prick in his eyes Tommy was going to go up and confront Tubbo but decided against it. Tommy ran without looking back, ran to his house and went to Shroud to hang out together.

Tommy didn't realize that while he was running away Tubbo saw him, Tubbo mentally cursed himself ' SHIT! TOMMY! ' but Tubbo acted like nothing happened while back with Tommy he got Shroud and they left to a empty field with flowers, trees, shade, etc Tommy couldn't shake the  jealously and hurt so Shroud came back to Tommy after he played a bit in the flowers Shroud sat next to Tommy.

Tommy started singing " I see the way you look at him... I've never seen you look at me like that It doesn't matter what I've heard No one has to tell me twice I can see it in your eyes " Tommy feels like Tubbo has a better best friend Tommy starts to believe it no matter what Tubbo says about Tommy being his best friend he knows it isn't true...

"  he's got everyone wrapped around his finger Oh, the friend you want I will never be him... "

Tommy stood up with tears in his eyes and shouted which startled Shroud. "  I know I'm not the perfect best friend And I can tell you love him ( Platonic ) I can tell you love him, love him He feels like summer Gets along with your friends So go ahead and love him Go ahead and love him, love him!!, Tubbo..."

Tommy let himself fall back on the ground next to Shroud " I'm not the perfect friend... "

" I'm not the perfect friend... "

"  Your taste in things is the same Is that all it really takes to win your friendship Oh, I don't want to play that way Why do I get butterflies When yours flew away from mine " Tommy mutters to no-one but himself. ( Maybe to Shroud as well. )

" he's got everyone wrapped around his finger Oh, the friend you want I will never be him... "

 " I know I'm not the perfect best friend And I can tell you love him ( Platonic ) I can tell you love him, love him He feels like summer Gets along with your friends So go ahead and love him Go ahead and love him, love him!!, Tubbo..."

 " I'm not the perfect lover "

Tommy closed his eyes and let the tears drop Shroud leaned closer to Tommy and lied on Tommy's stomach he-they didn't realize someone or more were watching them it was Ranboo and Tubbo, Tubbo turned to look at Ranboo with a sad expression on his face. Ranboo only realized why Tommy acts like he doesn't like him he feels replaced.