Strongest (F.T Some Of The SMP )

DON'T START SONG TILL YOU SEE " START SONG HERE! " ALSO SALLY IS STILL ALIVE SHE DOESN'T KNOWS ABOUT FUNDY! Tommy is 15 Wilbur is 22

This is mainly another narrator story again. They also have a house they have lived there for as long as they remember but Phil and Techno aren't there they are on a trip, who knows when they come back..?

Tommy and Wilbur were sitting down in the lounge it was a bit of an uncomfortable silence until Wilbur spoke up. " Tommy I need to tell you something " Tommy responded to Wilbur with a go-on hum. " I have a daughter (He wasn't a boy yet )... " Tommy was shocked at most and jumped off the couch. ( Wilbur was on a chair Tommy was on the couch. )

When Tommy finally calmed down he asked what the name of Wilbur's daughter is " Fundy, her name is Fundy. " Tommy liked the name Tommy sat back down on the couch " Can I meet her? " Wilbur nodded.

When Tommy first met Fundy was the best day of his life. Fundy hear about Tommy already by Wilbur telling her. Fundy was staying the night well Wilbur asked Tommy to look afte rher as he is going on a date with Sally the two bonded more when Tommy woke up in the morning he was about to say morning to Wilbur till her saw a not it read ' Tommy, I'm sorry to ask you this but I cannot keep Fundy please look after her, tell her I'm sorry I left, Wilbur. '

When Tommy finished reading the note he was beyond mad he was starting to be like Phil abandoning your child and your little brother so Tommy through the note in the trash and woke up Fundy, " Fundy, it's time to wake up now " Tommy whispered to Fundy to get her up.

When Fundy woke up she asked a question that made Tommy freeze " Where's daddy? " " He's gone for a bit he'll be back " ' Hopefully... ' when Tommy and Fundy were in the middle of eating Fundy asked Tommy another question " Uncle Tommy... ' Fundy asked hesitantly if he should ask " Yes Fundy? " Tommy questioned " Um can I be a boy I don't really like feeling like a girl... " Fundy shut his eyes scared what Tommy would think but opened them when Tommy got sat next to him and asked him to open his eyes Fundy didn't want to but did anyway.

" Fundy of course you can there's nothing wrong with wanting to be a boy " Fundy was shocked at what Tommy said but broke out and tears and jumped at Tommy repeatedly saying thankyou. When Tommy finished drying and washing the dishes from breakfast and went to Fundy " Wanna get new clothes? " Tommy asked Fundy Tommy saw Fundy's eyes light up like fireworks.

When Tommy and Fundy went to a shop they picked out a few clothes for Fundy then Tommy paid and they went home Tommy and Fundy went to the bathroom " Fundy want me to cut your hair " Tommy asked Fundy softly Fundy nodded rapidly. 

When Fundys hair was cut he still wanted the same name but now goes by he/him.

5 YEARS LATER....

Tommy was hanging out with Fundy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Micheal all of them were at the park till Tommy froze and saw straight ahead of him was Wilbur...

Wilbur also noticed them and went up to all of them ( Fundy is 14 now and Tommy is 20) Tommy glared at Wilbur, Wilbur was about to speak but Tommy cut him off.

START SONG HERE!:

" You sit there with that look on your face like you won " Ranboo, Wilbur, Fundy, Tubbo, and Micheal all stared at Tommy all were confused but Wilbur at what Tommy is saying " Tommy thank you I understand but I had to leave Tomm-" Wilbur was cut off once more by Tommy.

" Like nothing that I say is gonna change how you feel now You stand there and you tell me you needed to leave " Wilbur just noticed that Fundy isn't a girl she's a boy now. But Tommy didn't stop his rant at all " And we are in your way so you just gotta leave now And we just need to understand your reasons And you are gonna justify this treason By telling me the promises that we sworn ain't enough " Tommy was beyond pissed off at this point Fundy doesn't even remember who his dad is he even calls Tommy ' Dad. '