Woman's World~ ( F.T Genderbend Tommy + ??)

FEMALE TOMMY AS ( Thea ) SHE HAS A DAUGHTER ( ADOPTION ) MAINLY A NARRATED STORY!! NOT ALL MEN ARE NICE NOT PEOPLE FROM THE SMP RANDOM PEOPLE IN THE SMP MADE UP PEOPLE.

Thea was a 17 year old girl who had a daughter called Aires she is 4 Thea has to work daily ( She doesn't work at the hotel she works for a rude man he doesn't believe in women's rights and how strong women can be some other people are the same as him... ) Thea was always there for Aires no matter what to fend off people who try to hurt Aires she always helps her. Only Thea and Quackity knew about Aires, Thea is just glad nobody else from the SMP is against women or any other rights ( Except for really bad ones. )

Thea and Aires were at there house Aires was playing with her toys Thea was eating a late breakfast because soon she had to go to work and drop off Aires to Quackity for him to watch over her.

" Every day she tells her daughter "

Thea called Aires over as Thea needed to say something to her daughter but she might not remember it. Thea sat down in front of Aires to tell her. " "Darling, you're not just a pretty face~"

" She says... "

" you gotta work much harder Than every single man ( Not every single man ), that's just the way... " Aires was confused to what her mother is saying she doesn't get it and Thea doesn't need her too yet...

Thea quickly left to her room to get into her work clothes and gets Aires dressed when they were both ready had food Thea ran with Aires part way as she was soon going to be late if she didn't hurry when she got to Quackity's she was most thankful and quickly left to go to her job as a waitress and cleaner as she works at a cafe which provides the rent, clothes and food sometimes for the both of them.

"  But she goes to the same job everyday She's overworked and underpaid Just 'cause the way her body's made Ain't that insane? "

Thea is sweeping the floor thinking how much she is going to get paid as she gets very little.

"  If you never been told how you gotta be What you gotta wear, how you gotta speak If you never shouted to be heard You ain't lived in a woman's world And if you can't see that it's gotta change Only want the body and not the brains If you think that's the way it works You ain't lived in a woman's world, no "

Thea can't imagine how her boss would be like if he was a female being harassed in more ways than more she isn't talking just about herself other females being stared at constantly feeling uncomfortable.

" Try living, try try living "

Thea just finished her cleaning as she just finished her shift but she needs more shift for her daughter

" Try living, try try living "

Thea tried to convince her boss to give her more hours but he reply's as " You are a woman you can't handle that much work that's why we have men "

" Try living in a woman's world "

Thea just got her paycheck for the day only 56 dollars for 13 hours which she shouldn't have to do she got little money for too many hours. Thea has to pick up Aires Thea is exhausted and could faint but she needs to still get home pick up Aires, Cook, clean up, bath Aires, try get her too bed for around 25 minutes after Aires gets to sleep she has to clean the house.

She quickly picked up Aires from Quackity's house made dinner for the both of them, she put Aires to bed before saying some things like she does every night.

" Every night she tells her daughter "

"Don't you know a change is gonna come?" Aires just looks at Thea.

TIMESKIP ( Aires is now 15 and Thea is 28 )

" There's a whisper in the water And I know the tide is gonna turn No, no, no "

Aires once came to visit her mum at her job until she saw how horrible they have been treating her the next time she came without her mum knowing and went straight to Thea's boss.

" But she goes to the same job everyday She's overworked and underpaid Just 'cause the way her body's made Ain't that insane? "

"  If you never been told how you gotta be What you gotta wear, how you gotta speak If you never shouted to be heard You ain't lived in a woman's world!? "Aires shouted at Thea's boss, Aires just talking about her mum but other females.

Thea heard something come from her boss's office so she went in she was shocked to see her daughter shouting at her boss then she realises what she is talking about.

"  And if you can't see that it's gotta change Only want the body but not the brains If you really think that's the way it works You ain't lived in a woman's world!! " Aires is still shouting at Thea's boss shouting about how woman are treated.

" Just look at how far that we've got And don't think that we'll ever stop This ain't the way it's gonna be No, this ain't the way it's got to be Know that there will be a day When everyone's treated the same It's the only way it's gotta be It's the one way it's gotta be, yeah!! " Aires was shocked when she heard a voice behind her she immediately recognized it it was Thea.

" If you never been told how you gotta be What you gotta wear, how you gotta speak If you never shouted to be heard You ain't lived in a woman's world And if you can't see that it's gotta change Only want the body and not the brains If you think that's the way it works You ain't lived in a woman's world, no " Thea continued and walked next to Aires Thea's boss didn't know what to do or think as they are making good points.

"  Try living, try try living Try living, try try living in a woman's world (A woman's world) Try living, try try living Try living, try try living in a woman's world (A woman's world) Try living, try try living You got to try Try living, try try living in a woman's, a woman's world "

At the end of the day woman deserve to have the same rights as men because females can as well ( I know that this thing is over for women rights but there are still so horrible people who don't believe in woman rights not just woman rights. )

Thea's boss apologized and started paying her rightful pay and not that much hours as she got more money so she does half a day a work

 1178 WORDS POG!!