Death Of A Hero ( Ranboo & Tommy Angst )

SCROLL DOWN FOR STORY

RANBOO'S POV

' I was in L'manberg when I saw Tommy in his backroom '

' Is Tommy ok? '

' He was shaking or doing something ' 

' What is he doing? '

' I barely recognized him at all '

' I saw him doing something he's never did before '

' I wish someone would of helped him... '

' I barely recognized him at all ...'

' Why does he have his sword out? '

...

" T-Tom-my... "

Ranboo rushed over to Tommy as he just stabbed himself with his sword he thought it would be better for everyone as most people hated him...

Ranboo tried to stop the bleeding but no matter what he did Tommy died 

Ranboo hasn't told anyone about Tommy's death yet.

' That night I put my youth in a casket '

Ranboo cringed when he remembered that night which was a week and a half ago...

' And buried it inside of me '

' That night I saw through the truth... '

He know's only a bit of what Tommy has been though...

' Now I'm a witness to the death of a hero '

Ranboo tried to keep it all together but after Tubbo and Micheal were asleep Ranboo would leave the house and go to Tommy's and cry...

' I burned all the pictures on the walls ' ( In Tommy's House )

Every time Ranboo heard someone say shit about Tommy made him so angry but didn't do or say anything...

' And threw away the magazines That night I saw through the truth And now I'm a witness to the death of a hero... ' 

Since nobody knew of Tommy's death it was even harder on Ranboo...

' I tried to forget away but you can't look away from a train-wreck ...'

' The things you said to people, well they were shameless I recognized him then '

FLASHBACK TO JUST BEFORE TOMMY DIED:

' I tried to help but he said he was just too far from saving And nothing I could say was gonna change him ' 

Ranboo tried convincing Tommy to put down the sword and they can talk about it...

" He barely recognized him at all "

"That night I put my youth in a casket And buried it inside of me That night I saw through the truth Now I'm a witness to the death of a hero I burned all the pictures on the wall And threw away the magazines That night I saw through the truth And now I'm a witness to the death of a hero... " Ranboo sung aloud on a field of flowers and grass and beautiful outdoors.

" The death of a hero he couldn't be saved Now I'm cutting the grass and I'll cover his grave I'll cover his grave The death of a hero I'm turning the page Now I'm cutting the grass and I'll cover his grave I'll cover his grave " Ranboo put all sorts of things on Tommy's grave...

Ranboo thought it was time and asked everyone to meet hims at there house they were all amazed at the house but Ranboo didn't really care all were curious even Technoblade, Phil and Dream ( WHO BY REQUEST IS OUT WITH HANDCUFFS! )

Ranboo quickly got everyone's attention

Ranboo thought it was time he came clean...

" That night I put my youth in a casket And buried it inside of me That night I saw through the truth " That memory still made Ranboo flinch but all the others were confused at what he was saying...

" Now I'm a witness to the death of a hero I burned all the pictures on the walls... And threw away the magazines That night I saw through all the truth "

All were shocked at what the young boy just said Tubbo who had Micheal was also worried at who it was...

And now I'm a witness to the death of Tommy...

Heaps of face darkened and some slowly had tears..

" U-uncle T-Tommy " Micheal squeaked out with tears threatening his eyesTubbo held him closer and got him to sleep

Technoblade spoke up second " What happened to my little brother... "

Ranboo hesitated but everyone had the right to know even the people who hated him...

" S-suicide... " Ranboo stuttered Ovwer te crowd of people some were cries some were laughs of joy but that joy didn't last loud as the got hurt after which others were happy about Ranboo said one more thing " I'll take you to his grave. "

He lead them all to the beautiful field and his grave he was decorated many were mourning they all saw they date of when they did noticed something strange it was the happy loud 17-year old who was always there for others...

Part 2?

847  WORDS POG!