They Will Leave A Light On!

It was a cold winters night Tommy couldn't get to sleep he had too much on his mind and [assed housed that had families and friends with them but Tommy had none...

He was walking up a big hill and sat up there for 10 - 20 minutes.

Until Quackity showed up!.

" Mind if I sit with you? " Quackity asked nervously after there encounter from Las Nevada's " Of course you can big Q! " Tommy responded with a smile.

Quackity felt something off woth Tommy " Hey are you ok big man? " " Of course I am why woulnd't I be " Tommy quickly responded something caought Tommy's attention. Big Q started singing like he was comforting Tommy.

( START SONG HERE! )

" The second someone mentioned you were all alone " Tommy's face went pale " Who? " Tommy wondered.

" I could feel the trouble coursing through your veins " " Wha- " Tommy started but got cut off by Quackity continuing.

" Now I know, it's got a hold " " What does he mean? " Tommy still confused.

" Just a phone call left unanswered, had me sparking up " " I- is he also talking about himself " Tommy thought feeling a bit sad for him also was talking about Tommy at the same time.

" These cigarettes won't stop me worrying about you  " " You smoke? " Tommy said aloud but not really caring only caring about when he sung " Worrying about you " he worries about me? "

" Don't let go, keep a hold " Tommy felt like he could pass out like how did he know what he wanted to do?.

" If you look into the distance, there's a house upon the hill Guiding like a lighthouse to a place where you'll be Safe to feel our grace 'cause we've all made mistakes If you've lost your way "

Tommy genuinley smiled at how kind Quackity is being to him right now.

" I will leave the light on I will leave the light on " Tommy was about to hug him until he heard another voice but it was familiar like he has heard the voice before.

" I will leave the light on I will leave the light on " They came out of the shadows it was Drista?!.

She came and sat down next to the boys " Tell me what's been happening, what's been on your mind Lately you've been searching for a darker place To hide, that's alright " Tommy kinda felt safe from there singing.

Quackity joined back in with Drista. " But if you carry on abusing, you'll be robbed from us I refuse to lose another friend " Tommy now actually knew that at least they cared for him.

" Just come home, don't let go If you look into the distance, there's a house upon the hill Guiding like a lighthouse to a place where you'll be Safe to feel our grace 'cause we've all made mistakes If you've lost your way " Tommy had tears coming and so did the others.

" we will leave the light on we will leave the light on we will leave the light on we will leave the light on we will leave the light on. "

" If you look into the distance, there's a house upon the hill Guiding like a lighthouse, it's a place where you'll be Safe to feel our grace and if you've lost your way If you've lost your way (I will leave the light on) And I know you're down and out now, but I need you to be brave Hiding from the truth ain't gonna make this all okay " Tommy thought " When they are finished I am going to open up to them because they seem to care. "

" I see your pain, if you don't feel our grace And you've lost your way we will leave the light on we will leave the light on 'Cause I will leave the light on. "

Tommy fully broke down into tears and tackled them into a massive hug they were first shcoked then smiled sweetly and hugged the sobbing boy back " We will always be here Tommy " Tommy smiled at those words.

Drista was sad at first when she found out what her brother did to Tommy her best friend Quackity kind of knew what he felt like he was abandoned but not all the experencies Tommy has had.

They both promised to stay and always be there for him no matter what they are like a trio that will always be with each other and will be there for the others.

They didn't notice that Puffy was on a bit of a higher hill and heard the whole thing " Thank you for being there for him " Puffy thought with a small smile because he at least as someone or some people.

Which everyone should have a best friend that they can talk to about problems and other things.

 833 WORDS POG!