When He Cries!

As Puffy was on the podium talking in front of people to Talk about Tommy because she was tired of how people treat Tommy she even got dream out of prison to hears her speech counting Nikki Jack Manifold Tubbo Technoblade ( Never was there for him) Wilbur ( Revived) Sam ( When he yelled at him ) Phil ( He was never there for Tommy when he was a kid) and other people.

She began her speech "Little boy terrified he'd leave his room if only bruises would heal A home is no place to hide his heart is breaking from the pain that he feels" some murmurs were passed along of what she meant by that only Dream and Wilbur as they were the one who gave him most of his bruises and trauma they did a quick gulp of what Puffy said.

As Puffy got a little louder "Every day's the same, he fights to find his way he hurts, he breaks, he hides, and tries to pray he wonders why Does anyone ever hear him when he cries? " Some were looking guilty at what Puffy just said but Puffy continued on what she was saying more like yelling.

"A while he turned seventeen Everyone's singing but he can't seem to smile They never get past arm's length How could they act like everything is alright? Pulling down his long gloves To cover up the memories the scars leave he thinks, Maybe making me bleed Would be the answer that could wash the slate clean" Nikki just was puzzled as were everyone else at what Puffy just said.

As Puffy got louder at what he was saying they all were feeling a bit guilty even Dream and Technoblade "Every day's the same, he fights to find his way he hurts, he breaks, he hides, and tries to pray he wonders why Does anyone ever hear him when he cries?"

As they were all confused at what Puffy was saying now they realized she was pointing at Tommy who was here all along Quackity was right next to him Quackity was the only one to noticed Tommy at the start "This is the dark before the dawn, the storm before the peace Don't be afraid, 'cause seasons change And God is watching over you He hears you"

Now puffy was yelling even louder they were all shocked at how loud she yelled " Every day's the same, he fights to find her way he hurts, he breaks, he hides, and tries to pray" Puffy now is pointing at Quackity he'll be just fine 'Cause I know he hears him when he cries every day's the same, he fights to find his way he hurts, he breaks, he hides, and tries to pray he'll be just fine 'Cause I know he hears him when he cries he'll be just fine 'Cause I know he hears him when he cries" "Every day's the same, he fights to find his way he hurts, he breaks, he hides, and tries to pray he'll be just fine 'Cause I know he hears he when he cries he'll be just fine 'Cause I know he hears him when he cries

 As Quacktiy and Puffy have been the only ones there for him the others are all feeling guilty at what they put the youngest person in the country in the most pain from being neglected, manipulated and way more they all apologized especially Wilbur he didn't know how much pain he put his little brother through Tommy forgave them all which they were all shocked and felt even more guilty for how forgiving he was after everything they put him through.

Part 2? 624 also words! POG!