Tommy Don't Cut...

TW : Cutting, Suicide, Death

THIS IS A BIT OF A NARRATOR ONE-SHOT

THIS BROTHER DREAM AU AND DREAM IS NOT IN PRISON! AND EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR DRISTA PUFFY DREAM RANBOO AND QUACKITY BELIEVE TOMMY BECAUSE NIKKI AND JACK MANIFOLD STARTED SPREADING LIE ABOUT HIM AND THEY BELIEVED THEM

Tommy thought " Why are they are only hurting me... " so Tommy thought of an easier way to get rid of the pain 

START SONG HERE!

" He's only 17, his whole life is ahead of him " 

" He hates the outside because the people there discredit him "

" His brother tries to show her that's not how it seems "

Dream saw Tommy punching the wall while crying and heard him say alot of bad things about himself and went toward the boy Tommy was starteled and didn't know Dream was te=ere but Dream gave Tommy a hug and whispering good thing about him but he cried and cried til he passed out Dream was feeling so bad for is little brother...

" But everyday she just gets lowered with her self-esteem "

" Dream try's to let him know that every night will have a brighter day

Every night Dream always went to Tommy's room and saying ' It's going to be a better day tomorrow Tommy knew It wasn't true as everyone is mean to him.

" he even tried to overdose and take his life away "

But Dream manged to get there when he heard a rattle coming from Tommy's room and knew it wasn't good...

" he's feeling hopeless there just sitting down beside his bed "

Then Dream takes his hand and places it beside his head

Dream was trying to help the kid.

He tries to hold him but with every touch she still resists And then he sees the scars that bury deep within his wrists He's feeling numb, he tries to beg and plead and ask him, "Why?" He says this way he has control of the pain he feels inside He's asking her, "How long it's going since you've felt this? Way because you got me here, just feeling so damn helpless." He says, "It's been a while. I guess I needed better luck."
And then he screams at him and tells her, "Tommy, never cut!"

Tommy was startled by how loud his brother yelled at him with tears in his eyes

Dream whispers near Tommy " Nobody seems to get you, you feel you're on your own But listen, pretty boy, you don't have to be alone So, Tommy, don't cut, Tommy, don't cut You can do anything, just promise Tommy you won't cut I know your heart is hurting, you think the road has end You may just feel that blade you're holding is your only friend But Tommy don't cut, Tommy don't cut. You can do anything, just promise Tommy you won't cut " 

Tommy actually cracked a small smile from the words of his brother.

" The next day outside he's feeling better than the day before Even cracked a couple smiles as he walked past some people But all that seemed to end: she dropped his things when somebody tripped him over And everyone passing by just seemed to point and laugh He couldn't take it anymore, he sent her brother a text He said, "I love you with my body, heart and soul to death." He thought nothing, typed "I love you", then he sent it By "death" he didn't know that he had literally just meant it "

Tommy ran home while with tears in his eyes.

" He ran home the, ran into the bathroom Thought to himself he wouldn't break his promise that soon One cut... two cuts... three cuts... four The blood just started dripping from the tub to the floor His brother had a feeling in his stomach that he hated He followed it right down to her house he never waited The front door was open, he heard the water running He stormed into the bathroom and his heart just started gunning "

When Dream got home he heard water and ran up to see if he was okay but when he got there, there was something e never wanted to see...

His little brother covered in blood slowly going out of consciousness...

Dream fell to the cold ground " Nobody seems to get you, you feel you're on your own But listen pretty boy you don't have to be alone So Tommy don't cut, Tommy don't cut You can do anything, just promise Tommy you won't cut I know your heart is hurting, you think the road has end You may just feel that blade you're holding is your only friend But Tommy don't cut, Tommy don't cut You can do anything, just promise Tommy you won't cut. " Dream said one more thing " You promised... "

" He puts her arm around his shoulder, he's just tryna lean him back up Yelling out his name as he lays him beside the bathtub Feels his whole world just took a hit from a big avalanche Screaming out so heavily, "Somebody call an ambulance!" Feeling mad angry like somebody's led her onto this His eyeballs are rolling, drifting out of consciousness Thinking to himself why the hell did she just stop at will The tears just keep on rolling as they head to the hospital "

When the doctors got there ( Sam And Puffy And Nikki ) They saw Tommy blood everywhere next to the bath Nikki and Sam started feeling bad for they think it's there fault wen it was everybody's fault they rushed him there Drista came to the hospital she didn't know what's happening til Dream told her " TOMMY " she yelled and tried to run to him but Dream ad to pull her back she was crying uncontrollably and Dream was also crying that there brother tried committing suicide...

" Paramedics rush her in, the doctor calls emergency He's lost a lot of blood the place looks like a murder scene An hour later, the doc walks over with a sour face And says, "Excuse me for the words that I'm about to say I'm sorry for your loss, " the siblings just starts collapsing there own world, there own brother just took a crashing.Dream saying to himself that it's his fault and that he let it up"Tommy, I thought you made a promise you would never cut."

Dream and Drista were heartbroken there own bother just died...

Dream said it one last time...

" Nobody seems to get you, you feel you're on your own But listen pretty bot you don't have to be alone. So Tommy don't cut, Tommy don't cut You can do anything, just promise Tommy you won't cut I know your heart is hurting, you think the road has end You may just feel that blade you're holding is your only friend But Tommy don't cut, Tommy don't cut You can do anything, you promised Tommy you won't cut ".

When Dream and Drista left the hospital they saw everyone from L'manberg they were pissed at them " FUCK ALL OF YOUR IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT OUR BROTHER IS DEAD HE HAD A LIFE A AHEAD OF HIM NIKKI AND JACK I KNOW YOU MADE LI ABOUT IT DON'T DENY IT FOR DOING SO AS ALL OF YOU BUT A FEW WERE HURTING HIM YOU ALL LOSE A CANNON LIFE AND NIKKI AND JACK YOU ARE EXILED, TUBBO I DON'T CARE IF YOUR PRESIDENT THEY ARE BEING EXILED AND I WILL MAKE YOUR LIVES HELL " both Dream and Drista yelled out everyone was shocked as all lost a life but Puffy, Ranboo and Quackity Tommy was not forgotten as his death would not be in vain for some stupid lies

1313 WORDS POG! This is my longest one-shot
also if anybody is feeling hurt you should tell your parents or your sibling or someone you trust the most.