Older~ (F.T Kid Tommy - 17 + Beeduo + ???) ( Tommy Angst )

Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo were sitting on the bench ( Mumza is a real person and she ' died ' )

" Hey Tommy you never said how your past was " Ranboo spoke Tommy's eyes widened and responded with a simple " Oh... I can tell you? " " Please " Tubbo whined " Tubbo only knew a tiny bit about his past.

START SONG HERE!

" I used to shut my door while Wilbur screamed in the kitchen I'd turn the music up, get high and try not to listen To every little fight, 'cause neither one was right ". ( Wilbur and Phil were fighting about how Phil was bad at taking care of taking care of Tommy and how he had care for him while Techno and Phil always went on trips and left them for months then to when Tommy was 16)

Ranboo and Tubbo furrowed there brows they didn't know that happened. But it was his choice to choose to tell them or not.

" I swore I'd never be like them But I was just a kid back then " the too slowly nodded there heads.

" The older I get the more that I see My father isn't a hero, he's just like me And loving is hard, it don't always work You just try your best not to get hurt I used to be mad but now I know Sometimes it's better to let someone go It just hadn't hit me yet The older I got " Tommy continued while fighting the tears.

" I used to wonder why, why we could never be happy... " " I used to close my eyes and pray for a whole 'nother family Where everything was fine, one that felt like mine " Ranboo gasped at what Tommy said because the times he had spent with Phil and Techno and how they always treated him like he was Philza's own son... The reason why Wilbur doesn't really like Ranboo ( He likes him now though ) is that Phil seems to love him more like his son more than himself and Tommy.

" I swore I'd never be like him! But I was just a kid back then... " Tommy spoke a bit louder but Tommy himself he was ashamed that he turned out to be like his so called father Tommy slowly toke off his T-shirt ( Not sexually!!! ) Was a pair of small broken looking wings the reason why they look so tattered is because he finally got them after the war between the Dream Team SMP and the L'manbergians Wilbur looked so happy for Tommy but for Tommy it was something e never wanted a pair of wings just like his father but being true to what he said a a child he cut them off only a bit grew back but he didn't care anymore but Wilbur helped him with the pain and he was cutting into skin. bone and other things.

The two ( Platonic! ) husbands were in shock there face looked like they were happy for him that he had wings until they noticed that they were barley there they had a look of i'm sorry faces on them but Tommy thought they were about to pity him until they just stayed sitting there and waited patiently for him to finish his story.

" The older I got the more that I see My father isn't a hero, he's just like me And loving is hard, it don't always work You just try your best not to get hurt I used to be mad but now I know Sometimes it's better to let someone go It just hadn't hit me yet The older I got " this time Tommy let his tears fall Tommy fell to the ground to how he finally got this off his chest.

" The older he got the more that he sees his father wasn't a hero, he was just like him And loving is hard, it don't always work he just try's his best not to get hurt he used to be mad but now he knows Sometimes it's better to let someone go It just hadn't hit him yet The older he got... " 

The two husband rushed to him ad were giving him a big hug what they didn't notice was that Technoblade Minecraft , Wilbur Soot Minecraft and Philza Minecraft were behind them listening to the whole thing they got into sight and saw the teenagers looking at them with wide eyes Wilbur just got an angry right now " PHILZA MINECRAFT!! " Wilbur yelled the teenagers, Technoblade and Phil all flinched at the tone Wilbur just spoke.

" DON'T SPEAK TO OUR FATHER LIKE THAT WILBUR! " Techno defended Philza but right now Wilbur didn't care " SHUT UP TECHNOBLADE THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! " Wilbur yelled and Technoblade. Techno looked furious but Wilbur didn't care, " Philza Minecraft this is your fault if you hadn't been with Techno all the time on adventure for day to weeks to months and then to years I was the one who looked after Tommy not your or Technoblade " when Wilbur said that Tommy smiled a bit and remembering the good times he had with Wilbur as a kid.

Phil was about to say something but got cut off by something that just appeared behind him it was Kristen...

" MUM " the 3 siblings shouted at the same time...

TO BE CONTINUED
Part 2?

941 WORDS POG! also that you all for the supports but be safe and eat and drink healthy