Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

It was basically normal now to Tommy of people trying to kill him until he snapped...

He thought about his plan he wrote a letter to Jack and Nikki " Come to my house

- Tommyinnit ( Big Man ) they both decided that they were going to go when they got there they called out for Tommy.

Tommy came from his backroom he had a dagger behind his back tucked in his shirt Tommy smiled and welcomed them and brought them to the backroom to sit.

" Hahaha, this is about you "

I wanted to talk to you both about something of course the two fake smiled and nodded there heads as listening to what Tommy has to say Tommy started " Beware, beware, be skeptical Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold Deceit so natural " The two didn't know what Tommy meant.

" But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning " The two gulped at what Tommy just said... They found out that Tommy knew they were trying to kill him so they also started and stood up...

" Baa baa, black sheep, have you any soul? " Jack asked in a rhetorical way.

" No sir, by the way, what the hell are morals? Jack be nimble, Jack be quick Nikki's a little whore, and her alibis are dirty tricks " Nikki gritted he teeth ( Not trying to be mean I like Nikki )

" So could you Tell me how you're sleeping easy How you're only thinking of yourself Show me how you justify Telling all your lies like second nature Listen, mark my words, one day

 (one day)

" You will pay, you will pay " Jack and Nikki mocked Tommy

" Karma's gonna come collect your debt~ " Tommy said as he also gritted is teeth they didn't know what's coming.

" Aware, aware, you stalk your prey With criminal mentality You sink your teeth into the people you depend on Infecting everyone, you're quite the problem "

Tommy went closer to Jack an whispered " Fee-fi-fo-fum, you better run and hide I smell the blood of a petty little coward Jack be lethal, Jack be slick Nikki will leave you lonely, dying in a filthy ditch " Jack's eyes winded for a second then narrowed them but gulped Tommy moved a bit away from Jack.

Nikki left the room for 25 minutes so she isn't back yet so it's only Jack and Tommy... Tommy went closer to Jack, Jack was frozen he didn't know what to do so he went into the corner and sat down but Tommy came over...

So Tommy bent down a bit ad yelled " So could you Tell me how you're sleeping easy How you're only thinking of yourself Show me how you justify Telling all your lies like second nature Listen, mark my words, one day (one day) You will pay, you will pay Karma's gonna come collect your debt ".

Tommy brought out his sword whilst talking but then Tommy's face softened up a bit...

" Maybe you'll change Abandon all your wicked ways Make amends and start anew again Maybe you'll see All the wrongs you did to me And start all over, start all over again " Jack let a small smile come to his face.

Tommy face then turned angry and calm? this made Jack gulp he didn't like the look on his face...

" Who am I kidding? Now, let's not get overzealous here You've always been a huge piece of shit If I could kill you, I would But it's frowned upon in all fifty states Having said that, burn in hell, yeah " Tommy lit a fire Tommy was smirking while Jack looked scared... Tommy put his sword away...

Tommy went to find Nikki there she was a bit near the house while it was n fire her face was shocked and frozen...

Tommy walked up to her " Oh, oh, oh So tell me how you're sleeping easy How you're only thinking of yourself Show me how you justify Telling all your lies like second nature Listen, mark my words, one day (one day) You will pay, you will pay Karma's gonna come collect your debt " mimicking the way she did him while at he slapped her and gave her a big red mark.

She looked angry at the slap...

" Karma's gonna come collect your debt Karma's gonna come collect your debt " Tommy walked away happily smirking at his success

764 WORDS POG!