The One That Got Away~

CONTAINS: UNDER-AGE DRINKING!

ALL IN FRIENDLY FRIEND WAY!

Tommy was still alone in Exile...

Tommy started thinking about Tubbo. He missed his friend not just his friend his Best friend Tommy was sitting down right near the water he closed his eyes then straight away opened them wide he was reminded of some memories of him and Tubbo. It was a cold rainy day so what did he have

 Wilbur's old coat..

Tommy started to sing some of their memories...

" In L'manberg when were first met " " We got some Discs... " Tommy cracked a small smile singing that line. 

" On my 16th birthday, we got matching bandanas " While Tommy sang that part he reached up to his bandana his smile was slowly fading...

" Used to steal your parents' liquor and climb to the roof Talk about our future like we had a clue Never planned that one day I'd be losing you " Tommy's smile has completely faded while singing his lips started quivering trying to force down tears to not cry.

" In another time... I would be your boy.. " Tommy was starting to think about when he isn't Exiled...

" We'd keep all our promises Be us against the world In another life I would make you stay So I don't have to say you were The one that got away... " Tommy was now singing while staring at his own reflection.

The one that got away...

" I was Sherlock and you were my John Watson " ( Great Movie and show They were an amazing duo)

" Never one without the other, we made a promise Sometimes when I miss you I try to put those memories alive (whoa) Ranboo said you had your bandana removed Saw you in LogstedShire watching me It's time to face the music, I'm no longer your muse.

Tommy slowly took his bandana off and threw it into the water now balling his eyes out.

" But in another life, I would be your boy We'd keep all our promises Be us against the world In another time I would make you stay So I don't have to say you were The one that got away " Tommy repeated.

The one that got away

" The one The one The one The one that got away All this crying can't get me to you, no Can't replace you with a million rings, no I should've listened to what you told me (whoa) 'Cause now I pay the price ".

" In another life I would be your boy We'd keep all our promises Be us against the world In another life I would make you stay So I don't have to say you were The one that got away The one that got away The one (the one) The one (the one). Tommy was watching his bandana slowly drift away.

The one (the one)

In another life, he would make you stay

 So he doesn't have to say you were

 The one that got away

Tommy immediately regretted it even if Tubbo took off his Tommy will still be there when he needs him he quickly jumped into the water before it was too late and went too far he caught it just in time Tommy gave another small smile and went back to land and dried his bandana and put it on he went to bed with a small smile but his face was red from all the crying but in the end he still has something of the best friend

 606 WORDS POG!