Hey Little Boy... ( Tommy Angst ) ( F.T Most Of The SMP )

Tommy is Broken... Tommy has been getting in bad habits and doing bad things to himself he has been putting himself in danger Tommy did it to get his mind off everything wars, family, friends, prison, betrayal, death, Dream with way more nobody know what Tommy is doing to himself but people have seen talk less ( Wilbur shouting at him to ' Shut up ' ) so he started taking his advise and trying to be in less contact with other people not some but all when Tommy was a kid around 2 or 4 he has been by himself. Technoblade and Philza have been leaving for adventures since Tommy was born Wilbur thought if Tommy was born he wouldn't leave anymore but he was wrong when Wilbur knew that Phil and Techno were gone he went to friends houses got drunk and stoned completely forgetting about Tommy.

Tommy learned to make food for himself how to clean by himself how to do everything by himself he never knew his mother or who she was he was basically abandoned.

Tommy was in a dark alley he was hiding in the shadows smoking. but he quickly put it out when he saw someone come near him he quickly spoke some words.

START SONG HERE!!

" I'm all chocked up got a fucked up brain  Fucked up thoughts I thought I was okay But then I guess not Hope you know that this is your fault I want you to feel bad when you go to sleep I hope you're sad when you remember me And feel bad for all you did to me" when Tommy finished what he said he knew who he meant it to his family... well he wouldn't call them his family. Tommy felt anger boiling up when the person near him got closer and started speaking.

" Hey little boy  You'll never believe there's a ghost inside of you- " Purpled got cut off ( Purpled was the person ) " But it's hidden too deep " Tommy spat with venom in his tone but didn't turn to face him.

Purpled tried again to get through to Tommy " Hey little boy you'll never imagine when you get a little older- " Purpled got cut off once more this Tommy turned to face him " You'll get abandoned " what Tommy said made Purpled shocked or more Tommy couldn't care anymore and got out a smoke and lighted it and started using it Purpled thought it couldn't get any worse so he tried once more.

" Hey little boy you know smoking kills- " Tommy grabbed his smoke from his mouth and blew a puff " I don't really care 'cause I love how it feels " Tommy put on a fake smile to what he said Tommy hadn't sleep in 48 hours he dosn't know how but he did.

Purpled decided he will try one last time... "  Hey little boy You're falling apart... " purple knew Tommy was about to say something he didn't want to but he is as he stared talking to him first. " Don't really care cause' they broke my heart... " the thing Purpled is confused about is who or more people is he talking about.

Tommy walked off leaving Purpled speechless he went to the bench where it is quiet and calm there. Tommy got comfortable on the bench and started talking to himself. "  fighting for all that I have lost It's my time to show who's boss I've waited in the dark too long I've got this now, so just stay strong I know you won't believe Until I'm up on stage Make me bleed when you don't get your way I hope you're scared when you remember me I hope you lie there in your misery " he remembers as a kid when ever he hurt himself he would always have to do it himself.

Tommy didn't realize someone was behind him it was Ranboo Tommy was shocked that Ranboo was there he would have though he was hanging out with Tubbo. Tommy invited Ranboo down to sit with him wich he greatfully axcepted the looked at the view for a while.

                          "  Hey little boy You never believed there's a ghost inside of you- "
                                                        " But it's hidden too deep "
                             " Hey little boy You never imagined you'd get a little older- "
                                                            " You'll get abandoned "
                                        " Hey little boy  You know smoking kills-  "
                          " He doesn't really care cause he loves how it feels "
                                            " Hey little boy You're falling apart- "

                          " he doesn't really care cause' they broke my heart "

Tommy turned to Ranboo and Ranboo turned to Tommy, Tommy thought he can trust him with what he is about to say. "  Been in and out of recovery Remember when I could hardly breath Sat in front of mirrors thinking to myself Can't get any clearer, what I'm doing to myself Been in and out of recovery I remember when I could hardly breath I sat in front of mirrors thinking to myself Can't get any clearer what I'm doing to myself " as a kid Tommy used to have panic attack and had to help himself as nobody was around.

Ranboo started to get what Tommy was saying he couldn't help but feel bad for him as nobody should have that happening to them

                            " Hey little boy You never believed there's a ghost inside of you- "
                                                                          " But it's hidden too deep "
                             " Hey little boy You never imagined you'd get a little older- "
                                                                 " You'll get abandoned "
                                               " Hey little boy You know smoking kills- "
                                " He doesn't really care cause he loves how it feels "
                                                   " Hey little boy You're falling apart- "

                               " he doesn't really care cause' they broke my heart "

Purpled came up beside them and sat down on the other side of Tommy and sat down and started talking "  Hey little boy You never believed there's a ghost inside of you Hidden too deep Hey little boy You never imagined you'd get a little older You'll get abandoned Hey little boy You know smoking kills You don't really care cause you love how it feels Hey little boy You're falling apart You don't really care cause they broke your heart " Tommy was shocked at what Purpled said he was saying the same thing as Tommy said to him. But it was kind of comforting as he listened to what he said.

                          " Hey little boy You never believed there's a ghost inside of you "
                                                             " But it's hidden too deep "
                          " Hey little boy You never imagined you'd get a little older "
                                                        " You'll get abandoned "

Tommy thought one day he will fully speak up to everyone including his family.

Part 2? Sorry I didn't write anymore to this story I have been doing this all day trying to find ideas to this I ran out of motivation and my fingers are really sore and also someone pulled me into there room and I fell on the ground on my back and I really hurt my tailbone so the pain keeps coming and going...

1227 Words POG!!! This might be my longest one-shot