Love Of A Son ( F.T The rest of the SMP ) ( Tommy Angst )

( Father Dream AU ' Dream Was protecting Tommy ( Not ) )

Some people from L'manberg wanted to visit Tommy in exile. But what nobody knew was that Dream was Tommy's father, when they went through the nether portal when they exited the second portal they were about to surprise him until' they saw Dream yelling at him.

Ranboo was about to go up to Dream and get him to leave Tommy but was pulled back by Techno and Phil they all kept watching Tubbo didn't know that Dream was being this harsh on Tommy Tubbo this time was about to walk up to them but all paused when they heard Tommy say something.

" Four years old With my back to the door All I could hear was the family war " Dream froze at what Tommy said. Tommy was always sent to his room while he was on call with Tommy's mother ad they were always shouting at each other.

Everyone else was confused at what Tommy was saying but they still kept hidden by Tommy continued talking to Dream " Your selfish hands Always expecting more Am I your child? Or just a charity award? " when everyone else heard what Tommy said they had no words they were frozen while Dream looked a bit guilty.

Dream and some others noticed that Tommy now looks a bit angrier. " You have a hollowed out heart But it's heavy in your chest Yah, I tried so hard to fight it But it's hopeless, hopeless (hopeless) You're hopeless " Dream was about to defend himself til' Tommy said something.

" Oh, father Please, father I'd love for you to leave me alone But I can't let you go " Dream widened his eyes at what Tommy had just said. 

" Oh, father Please, father Put the axe down ( threatening Tommy with it ) For the love of a son... " Dream was speechless at what Tommy said Dream left Tommy by himself as a kid when he was 7 years old until Tommy was exiled he started hanging out with Tommy more but Tommy wasn't stupid and didn't fall for his manipulative acts, as a while ago when Tommy was in exile Dream left him again for a month and a half and only came back today.

" It's been 1 and a half months Since we've spoken last And you can't take back What we never had " his trust and now love...

" Oh, I can be manipulated Only so many times Before even "I love you" Starts to sound like a lie... " Dream felt like someone just hurt him in the worst way possible and what Tommy is saying while everyone else who is watching this all go down were still confused mainly about how Dream is Tommy's father.

" You have a hollowed out heart But it's heavy in your chest I tried so hard to fight it But it's hopeless, hopeless (hopeless) You're hopeless " Tommy's voice firmer while speaking and started to get louder staring into anxious eyes.

" Oh, father Please, father I'd love to leave you alone But I can't let you go " Tommy started getting even more louder at Dream while the others are just watching what is happening Dream felt guilt pile up inside of himself.

" Oh, father Please, father Put the TNT down For the love of a son " Dream still kept dynamite in his pocket and dropped it on the ground without setting it off.

" Don't you remember, I'm your baby girl? How could you push me out of your world? Lied to your flesh and your blood Put your hands on the ones That you swore you loved " Tommy started yelling then his voice faltered at that while Dream was still looking shameful while others were wondering what Tommy means by ' push him out of his world. '

" Oh, father Please, father I'd love to leave you alone But I can't let you go Oh, father Please, father Oh, father Please, father Put the TNT down For the love of a son For the love of a son " Tommy fell down to his knees with hot tears running down his face.

 714 WORDS POG!