His last words... ( Tommy Angst ) ( F.T Some of the SMP )

TW: Mentions of Suicide, Hanging, Cutting  Don't start song ti you see " START SONG HERE!!

Tommy was not having a good week so far. Dream escaped prison everybody thought it was Tommy when it wasn't it was Technoblade and Wilbur Tommy left as fast as his feet could take him. While Tommy was running he stumbled upon Dream but didn't bother to tun him in as he really didn't want to put him in prison. But they still blamed Tommy when he didn't do anything when Tommy saw Dream he couldn't say how happy he was. Drista has been staying with Tommy everybody else thought it was because they are friends but really they are more than that they are siblings as well as Dream.

When they got to Tommy's house they decided to move from his house and some where close to L'mancrater ( You get it? ) when they got there it was nice and peaceful until Dream asked Tommy why he was running in a hurry " Everyone blamed me that I got you out of prison and also some people have tried to kill me but they don't think I knew... " Drista and Dream's reaction was nothing you could ever see before so Dream said " Tommy and Drista you will go to L'manberg and confront them ok? " " Yes Dream " they quickly ate dinner as it was getting late now so they went to bed the next morning Tommy was the first one up.

Drista woke up not that long after she smelt something got coming from their ' Kitchen ' it smelled like pancakes she quickly rushed over and waited for them while Drista was waiting for the pancakes Dream was just getting up. When Dream got changed he also smelt pancakes and rushed out there because Tommy always made the best pancakes they were finally ready by the time Dream also sat down after they finished their food Drista and Tommy got ready.

"Bye Dream " both Drista and Tommy said before leaving when they were outside nearly closing the door they heard " Bye be safe " from Dream. When they got there they both heard a shout which startled the both of them, it was Tubbo running up to him Tommy smiled when he saw it was Tubbo but the smile disappeared really quickly when he felt something hard hit against his face Tubbo just hit Tommy...

Tommy ran straight away to Dream with tears in his eyes " WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TUBBO!? " Drista yelled at the top of her lungs. " He was the reason Dream escaped and he caused all the problems here! " Tubbo replied in a firm tone. Drista was beyond mad and swatted Tubbo as well as he did to Tommy when Drista got back she called out for Tommy but didn't get a response so she went to his room and saw him passed out exhausted from crying as the walk to L'manberg was 14 minutes away so Drista was trying to get back to him as fast as possible he had tears stains and bags around his eyes she spotted Dream right next to him Drista sat down next him.

" What happened to Tommy for him to get a panic attack this bad..? " Dream whispered to Drista to let Tommy sleep " Tubbo slapped him... " " He did what... " Drista nodded as a confirmation.

When Tommy woke up he left to the kitchen to get a knife and went to the bathroom...

Tommy pulled up his sleeves and started doing something he shouldn't have one, not two not three but four cuts on each are Tommy heard someone start to wake so he quickly put bandages ( Roll )on messily and quickly cleaned the blade as he didn't know how much time he had before they left the bedroom.

Tommy skipped breakfast and told Drista to tell Dream when he wakes up that he is going to L'manberg " Are you sure that's a good idea, Tommy? " " Yeah I'm sure " Tommy tried to put on a fake smile to make it more convincing.

When Tommy arrived he saw some people when he tried to talk to them they would either ignore him or yell insults at him. But Tommy kept smiling.

START SONG HERE!!

" Just an average boy he always wore a smile he was cheerful and happy for a short while Now he's older Things are getting colder Life's not what he thought he wished someone had told him "