If You Want Love!

Just as Tommy, Nikki, and Quackity were all taking a walk then all bump into each other they all quickly rubbed their heads " I'm so sorry " they all apologized at once. They quickly laughed it off " Hey guys wanna hang out for a bit? " Asked Quackity Tommy and Nikki nodded their heads.

They all went up a big grassy mountain they had a few laughs but when it got darker out they all had saddened faces and started talking about their problems well mostly some things they had in common.

All abandoned by their close ones like Quakcity's fiances and best friend left. Nikki was in grief abut will and nobody was really there for her. Tommy was always abandoned by people he trusted. 

So they came up with an idea that they would make a song together to express their feelings.

Quackity started first " I just need some time, I'm tryna think straight

I just need a moment in my own space " Tommy went next " Ask me how I'm doin', I'll say "okay, " yeah But ain't that what we all say?" Nikki went next "Sometimes I think back to the old days"       From when they all had peace and everybody got along.

" In the pointless conversations with the old us Yeah, back when my friends used to stay with us I wish somebody woulda told us. " Nikki went to the two boys and hugged while they were singing.

The trio felt a bit broken but continued singing they only sung parts of what they felt and has had happen to them.

" If you want love, you gon' have to go through the pain " Nikki and Tommy started " If you want love, you gon' have to learn how to change " the two went again " If you want trust, you gon' have to give some away " Quackity went solo on this part.

The only thing they heard was the wind trees rustling there singing and there mild sobs. 

" If you want love, if you want love "

Tommy started going for a bit of a solo "  Yeah, as a kid I used to think life Is moving so slow, I watch it go by Look out the window on my bus ride I thought the world was so small, through my closed eyes I've always tried to control things In the end that's what controls me Maybe that's why I'm controllin' I wish somebody woulda told me " 

Nikki and Quackity could hear how broken the kid was...

" If you want love, you gon' have to go through the pain If you want love, you gon' have to learn how to change If you want trust, you gon' have to give some away If you want love, if you want love " The trio sang all together.

" The older I get, I feel like I'm always tryna save time Talkin' to the voices in my head, they make me think twice Tellin' me it doesn't mean it's wrong because it feels right I'm scared that one day I wake up and wonder where the time go Talk about the past like it's the present while I rock slow I'll sit in the living room and laugh with kids of my own And tell 'em " Tommy and Quackity started singing different part in the song .

" If you want love, you gon' have to go through the pain I wish you woulda told me If you want love, you gon' have to learn how to change I wish somebody woulda told me If you want trust, you gon' have to give some away You gon' have to give If you want love, if you want love If you want love, if you want love " As the three were singing near the end Tommy, Quackity and Nikki felt hurt and anger while they were singing Tommy and Quakckity's wing flew out while Nikki's eyes started glowing white.

When the trio finished they passed out?

While they were just about to pass out Tommy heard Nikki apoligise for the nukes he showed a soft and small smile

700  word POG!