Home

( ALSO WISP IS STILL IN BUSINESS BAY IN MY AU )

Tommy was just strolling about L'manberg then saw Micheal, Tubbo, and Ranboo happily playing together and suddenly got a flash back!.

                                                                         FLASH BACK:

" AHH BOSS HELP " someone yelled then came another voice " GET BACK HERE LUKE " the other continued screaming like " HELP, BITZEL, GO AWAY " and other things until the one who was mostly screaming ran into a familiar blond.

A blond most people in the L'manberg knew not Punz it was a boy with sparkles in his eyes who always wore a smile and nearly fell over when the other crashed into him " LUKE YOU IDIOT " A brunette with a Christmas hat.

" It's fine Deo" The blond replied " Okay Tommy" " YO BOSS " Another voice was heard " HEY WISP " Tommy replied when they were all together and having fun and being stupid the main thing is that when Tommy had to leave but the other four promised that they will wait for him.

                                                                       END OF FLASH BACK:

Tommy didn't notice he had tears in his eyes someone random came up to Tommy but couldn't really see who it was from the tears he quickly wiped his tears. " Tommy are you okay," a voice asked.

He recognized the voice it was "Eret's" he quickly looked up, " Yeah" he quickly replyed but a bit too fast. " You sure? " he sounded really concerned for the boy.

                                                                        START SONG HERE!:

Tommy finally gave in " Home " Eret looked confused at what Tommy meant this is his home right?. " What do you mean " Eret still confused " "A place where I can go To take this off my shoulders " Eret suddenly knew what he meant by the last bit.

" Someone take me home Home " Eret remembering his old home where his family was " Home a place where you can go to take this off your shoulders " Eret joining in.

" Someone take me home, someone take you " singing together.

" Look, I didn't power through the struggle Just to let a little trouble, knock me out of my position And interrupt the vision After everything I witnessed, after all of these decisions All these miles, feets, inches They can't add up to the distance " Eret felt hurt when he heard Tommy sing this because of how he betrayed them.

" They can't add up to the distance That I have been through, just to get to A place where even if there's no closure, I'm still safe I still ache from trying to keep pace Somebody give me a sign, I'm starting to lose faith " Eret confused about what Tommy meant by this.

" Now tell me: how did all my dreams turn to nightmares? How did I lose it when I was right there? Now I'm so far that it feels like it's all gone to pieces " He remembered about the nightmare he sometimes got some from Pogtopia and when he visited he knew Tommy has been through and went to Puffy's to see how he's doing she only let Eret she and he still has nightmares.

" Tell me why the world never fights fair? I'm trying to find " Eret thought he was talking about exile he didn't know which one or maybe both.

As Tommy continued singing people were coming from different directions hearing Tommy and Eret sing mostly Tommy Phil and Technoblade were walking around the area and heard an amazing or amazing voice.

" Home " Tommy going back to the sweet vice he had then a figure appeared next to him it was the brunette in with the Christmas hat.

And started singing with him " A place where I/He can go " ( AS TOMMY WAS SINGING I THE OTHERS WERE HE ).

Another figure appeared it was the dude who was chasing the other who was yelling and also started singing with the duo " To take this off my/ His shoulders ".

Techno  and Phil recognized them they were a bit shocked at how they were here.

once more a figure came it was the guy that bumped into Tommy. " Someone take me/ Him home ".

One last figure appeared Wisp the one who yelled out to Tommy also joining in the singing.

" Home A place where we can go To take this off his/ my shoulders " All of them singing in tune.

" Someone take me home " everybody was surprised at how in tune they were.

( It's been a long time coming ) One voice sang solo.  " Someone take me/ him"

They all got louder as time went by " Hooooome, ho-o-o-o-me Hooome, hooome Someone take me/ him Hooooome, ho-o-o-o-me Hoooome, hooome " As they were still singing eveybody else felt the ground shake they all fell in a portal but didn't question it and a video played it was the same people but in a different land that only Wilbur, Techno and Phil knew.

In the video they were singing the same song after something big happened, "  Look, I been through so much pain And it's hard to maintain, any smile on my face 'Cause there's madness on my brain So I gotta make it back, but my home ain't on the map Gotta follow what I'm feeling to discover where it's at I need the (memory) In case this fate is forever Just to be sure these last days are better And if I have any (enemies) To give me the strength to look the Devil in the face and make it home safe " they were wondering what they meant and " Devil? ".

" Now tell me: how did all my dreams turn to nightmares? How did I lose it when I was right there? Now I'm so far that it feels like it's all gone to pieces Tell me why the world never fights fair? I'm trying to find " every were wondering what Tommy and the others meant even Techn, Wilbur and Phil.

" Home A place where we can go To take this off my shoulders Someone take ous home Someone take us " Everyone noticed that the lyrics changed.

" I found no cure for the loneliness I found no cure for the sickness Nothing here feels like home Crowded streets, but I'm all alone I found no cure for the loneliness I found no cure for the sickness Nothing here feels like home Crowded streets, but I'm all alone " All of them were singing different parts solo. 

Everyone was still confused,  they others were still singing " Someone take us Hoooome, ho-o-o-o-me Take us home Hoooome, hooome (take me home) Someone take us Hoooome, ho-o-o-o-me (someone, someone)."

" Nothing here feels like home(Hoooome, hooome)

(Take me home)
Someone take meHoooome, ho-o-o-o-me (someone, someone)
Nothing here feels like home(Hoooome, hooome)
(Take me home)
Someone take me " When the video finished the others were let out but nobody was there anymore except for a note it said " Hello it's me Tommy I just want you to know that I left and I won't cause any more problems. Also, I won't be coming back I am staying with The business boys which I what you saw on the videotape. Bye everybody

Tommy. :)

Heaps of people were in tears when they finished reading the letters it said one thin one the letter left " Ranboo Take care of Tubbo for me please and Eret I sent you a letter " Ranboo gave a small nod and smile Tubbo was in tears almost breaking down

When Eret got to his house he saw the letter and opened it slowly it said " Dear Eret

Thank you for being a great friend, Allie and even Enemy I will give you the coordinates to where I will be - Tommy :)

Part 2?

1307 Words POG!