Therapy

As  Tommy was going to hiss therapy he saw something that caught his eye Tubbo and Ranboo on Tommy and Tubbo's bench Tommy just overheard something of Tubbo saying " Your my best friend Ranboo" Tommy felt his world shattter.

Tommy didn't notice it but tears were running sown his face but they were silent sobs nobody hear except for Puffy and Sam they rushed out of the therapy room to get Tommy as he was shaking.

When they got inside they were all in an uncomfortable silence until Puffy spoke up " Tommy can you tell us what happened" she asked with a soft tone, Tommy slowly nodded his head to them.

Start Song Here

Tommy began to tell what happened " Walking down the prime path saw him in anothers arm" ( As friends).

Puffy and Sam didn't know who Tommy was talking about but they were feeling sorrow for the boy, They slowy nodded as Tommy was slightly shaking.

"Only a month we've been apart" (As Tommy died and was like in the place for like a month for him but for the others it's only a few days) "You look happier" Tommy still sat silently crying as Puffy was giving him a tissue.

"Saw you sat at our spot" As Tommy was fully starting to break down "He said something to make him laugh" Puffy and Sam were staring to get the idea of them.

"I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours Yeah, you look happier, you d" Tommy voice was starting to get shaky from his sobbing and slight shaking body.

"Ain't nobody hurt him like I hurt him But ain't nobody love him like I do" As Puffy and Sam were still feeling bad as Tommy feels replaced, "Promise that I will not take it personal, buddy If you're movin' on with someone new cause buddy you look happier you do my friends some day i''l feel it too and until ill smile to hid the truth but I know I was happier with you hey yeah hey yeah" Tommy was in full crying mode.

"Sat in the corner of the room Everything's reminding me of you
baby sitting Micheal And telling myself you're happier, aren't you?" Puffy and Sam joined to help get his mind off them "(Hey, yeah, hey, yeah, hey, yeah)" all three were now signing Puffy and Sam to help but Tommy is expressing his feelings.

As Tommy rushed out to go to there bench the other two followed him as he ran over to them, Tommy was slightly out of breath when he got there he saw the two giggling because of something when they heard Tommy get there they snapped there heads to Tommy.

"Oh, ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you (hey, yeah, hey, yeah) But ain't nobody need you like I do (hey, yeah, hey, yeah) I know that there's others that deserve you (hey, yeah, hey, yeah) But my Buddy', I will still be by you" as Tommy was still sobbing while singing with Puffy and Sam in the back.

But I guess you look happier, you do My friends told me one day I'll feel it too I could try to smile to hide the truth But I know I was happier with you they did't know that Sapnap and Quackity were just around the corner listening to whats happening they heard they pain in the 17 year old kid they ran straight up to Tommy.

Sapnap and Quackity joined in with Puffy and Sam "Hey, yeah, hey, yeah, hey, yeah Hey, yeah, hey, yeah, hey, yeah Hey, yeah, hey, yeah, hey, yeah Hey, yeah, hey, yeah, hey, yeah"

'Cause buddy, you look happier, you do I knew one day you'd fall for someone new But if he breaks your heart like friends do Just know that I'll be waitin' here for you" Tubbo and Ranboo's heart shattered from hearing what Tommy just said as Tommy started to run away he hid behind a large tree Quckity followed to see a shaking broken 17 year old that was holing a picture of Tommy and Tubbo.

Quackity sat down with Tommy and gave him a big hug they didn't realize how late it was that they had fell asleep Tubbo, Puffy, Sam, Ranboo and Sapnap were looking for them worried until they saw they two peacefully sleeping Puffy and Sam took Tommy home while sapnap took Quackity home Tubbo and Ranboo went home as well.

719 Words Pogchamp!