Impossible

DREAM BREAK OUT OF JAIL AU ( VY WILBUR AND TOMMY WERE FORCED UNTIL HE HAD ENOUGH! )

Tommy was in his room as they were now living away from L'manberg so nobody could find them Tommy started singing but not too loud as he didn't want to get hit or shouted at 

" I remember years ago Someone told me I should take Caution when it comes to love, I did And you were strong and I was not My illusion, my mistake " Tommy didn't know someone was just otside listening to him or some people.

It was Wilbur and Dream Wilnur remebered that as a child he told Tommy to take caution to make sure no one leaves him. But they kept quiet and kept listening to younger sing...

" I was careless, I forgot, I did " Damn right he did he let too many people close and they left and betrayed him. Tommy quickly jumped off his bed with a big thump which socked to two boys they were about to go check on him until they heard he was still singing but not just singing, singing, and lights sobbing.

" And now When all is done, there is nothing to say Wilbur's have gone and so effortlessly He has won, he can go ahead tell them " Wilbur was wondering why Tommy was singing about him and heard the lyrics and felt a bit hurt from them.

" Tell them all I know now Shout it from the roof tops Write it on the sky line All we had is gone now " But Tommy was signing sill so quiet and only slowly singing a bit louder. " 

Wilbur knew Tommy was referring to him but didn't say anything

" Tell them I was happy

And my heart is broken All my scars are open Tell them what I hoped would be impossible "

" Impossible "

" Impossible "

" Immpossible "

The two adults caught more attention when the word SCARS came up Wilbur felt a bit of guilt coming up. But they were still listening on the 17-year-old.

" Falling out of friendship is hard Falling for betrayal is worse Broken trust and broken lies I know I know..."

They both knew he was talking about Tubbo and Wilbur... But the are little fucking eavesdroppers they still were listening

" And thinking all you need is there Building faith on love and words Empty promises will wear I know I know and now "

Tommy got slightly louder the two on the other side of the door heard they tone and voice getting a bit louder...

" When all is done, there is nothing to say And if you're done with embarrassing me On your own you can go ahead tell them " 

Tommy started to get even more louder but not fully loud though 

" Tell them all I know now Shout it from the roof tops Write it on the sky line All we had is gone now " Even Dream was starting t feel bad but quickly shook it out of himself.

" Tell them I was happy And my heart is broken All my scars are open Tell them what I hoped would be impossible : Even though Dream dosn't like the boy he is a bit wrorried as he know how bad it is at self-harming ( ALSO MY FRIEND WHO SAW THIS DON'T READ IT! )

" Impossible "
" Impossible "
" Impossible "

" I remember years ago Someone told me I should take Caution when it comes to love I did " Tommy went back to being very quiet the others could barely hear him until....

" Tell them all I know now Shout it from the roof tops Write it on the sky line All we had is gone now Tell them I was happy And my heart is broken Oh what I hoped would be impossible Impossible Impossible

(impossible)
 (impossible)
(Impossible)

" impossible impossible "

(Impossible) 
(Impossible)

"  impossible " That was the last thing Tommy said or sung for the rest of the night since he was only a few centimeters from his bed he passed out falling on his bed the other quietly opened the door and saw the 17 tear-stained face with small tears running down while in a deep sleep from exhaustion.