Siblings In Crime~

DRISTA AND DRAM SIBLING AU WHERE TOMMY DIDN'T PUT DREAM AND PRISON AND THEY KILLED HIM... instead of saying lovers IT'S SIBLINGS ALSO NOBODY KNOW THAT TOMMY WAS DREAM'S SIBLING ( IN THIS ONE-SHOT NOBODY EXCEPT FOR SAPNAP AND GEORGE KNEW ABOUT DRISTA )

Tommy and Drista were at Dream's grave there brothers grave he was killed in  prison ( Tommy didn't put him in the prison in this one-shot ) nobody know who killed him...

Tommy was sat in front of Dream's grave with little tears coming down his face so did Drista " Are you sure you want to do this Tommy? " " Definitely! " Tommy said " Then let's do this! " Drista replied they both smirked and went to Tommy's house to get some stuff and Tubbo's to get his nukes.

Drista and Tommy started to be crimalnals of as they like to call each other Partners in crime or Siblings in crime 

START SONG HERE:

" You'll never takes us alive " " We swore that death will do us part They'll call our crimes a work of art " Drista and Tommy both yelled out as they are running and just lit someones house on fire they had masks on so nobody would know it was them.

When they got to there base they started talking with big smirks on there faces " You'll never takes us alive " " We'll live like spoiled royalty, siblings and partners " they high five'd each other and telling each other how fun it was.

" Siblings in crime " the both shouted when they put all there stuff away 

" Siblings in crime " Tommy yelled out when they left the base some people heard him yell but nobody recognized it was Tommy because of the mask muffled his voice.

" This, the tale of, reckless love ( Sibling Love ) Living a life of crime on the run I brush to a gun to paint these states Green and red " 

One of Tommy's blue eyes went to red and one of Drista's brown eyes turned green

" Everybody freeze " Tommy yelled a bit so the two people in front of them could hear ( Eret and Fundy ) " Nobody move " Drista joined in.

" Put the money in the bag " Tommy said to Fundy and Eret they looked a bit scared and confused at who are they? and why are they doing this?.

" Or we will shoot " Drista joined in  once more pulling out a nuke launcher. by now Eret and Fundy were way more scared than confused by now. 

" Empty out your pockets And me and my sis will be on our way " Tommy said Eret and Fundy quickly gave them there stuff and ran as fast as the could Drista and Tommy snickered. Tommy and Drista got there horses.

They started galloping on there horses while yelling out " Our paper faces flood the streets " " And if the heat comes close enough to burn Then we'll play with fire 'cause "

" You'll never takes us alive " " We swore that death will do us part They'll call our crimes a work of art " They yelled out running through L'manberg on there horses.

" You'll never takes us alive " " We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners "

" Siblings in crime " They yelled while putting there money and shit away

" Partners in crime~ " 

" Here we find our omnipotent outlawsFall behind the grind tonight "

The two siblings decided soon they will revel themselves but not yet...

" Left unaware that the prison warden Won't go down without a fight ~ " Tommy said as he got shot with Sam's bow and arrow gun Drista was shocked and looked a bit scared while Tommy was trying to stay calm.

" Where we gonna go He's got us pinned " brother I'm a little scared " Tommy started and Drista said scared and alarmed 

" Now, don't you quit " Tommy tried to reassure Drista.

" He sounded to alarms I hear the sirens closing in " Sam had back up Techno, Philza, Punz, Wilbur, Nikki etc.

" Our paper faces flood the streets And if the heat comes close enough to burn Then we're burning this place to the ground 'cause " Tommy yelled out while they were running to the community house.

" You'll never takes us alive We swore that death will do us part They'll call our crimes a work of art You'll never takes us alive We'll live like spoiled royalty, siblings and partners siblings in crime " they both yelled out as the got to the community house and were starting to get surrounded soon very soon they were going to reveal themselves.

" This is the prison warden put your hands on your head we have the place surrounded put your weapons down " as they have shields swords, axes etc.

" Put your weapons down! " Sam started to get louder.

" Ready people! Aim! Fire! " Sam yelled one last time.

by the time they started firing Tommy and Drista were using there shields Drista and Tommy slowly took off there masks when they were off all people were shocked and Sam tried to hold fire but it was no use Tommy and Drista glared hard and the SBI family...

" Do it big T " " As you say sister " Tommy and Drista smirked while Tommy put down some TNT and used a light to fire it up... as they blew themselves up...

" Noooo " People were shouting... just then they realized Tommy had a sister and Sapnap and George found out that Drista and Dream had another sibling Tommy...

" The skies are black with lead-filled rain A morbid painting on display This is the night the siblings died Buried at each others side You never took them alive they swore that death would do us part So now they haunt you in the dark You never took them alive they live as ghosts among these streets siblings and partners Siblings in crime  Siblings in crime "

Siblings in crime~ " Tommy and Drista said at the same time as they were in a dark alleyway with some scars and burns on them.

1072 WORDS POG!  Part 2?