He can be king again...

Tommy was just walking on the prime path but something caught his attention in an alley...

He went to it. It was a photo of Tommy and Wilbur but they were actually happy...

The frame was a bit cracked but Tommy could fix it.

Tommy walked to Pogtopia for some reason memories started to rush to him.

Tommy started singing about his brother.

" You're alone, you're on your own, so what? " Because Tommy was still there for him though. " Has he gone blind? ".

" Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours? " Because he still has Tommy on his side right?.

" Glass half empty, glass half full " " Well either way you won't be going thirsty

Count your blessings not your flaws " Tommy was still singing with a weak smile...

" You've got it all You lost your mind in the sound There's so much more " Tommy heard rustling coming from behind but didn't bother turning around to lost in his own tune.

" You can reclaim your crown You're in control Rid of the monsters inside your head " Tommy heard a noise and hesitated to turn around there was nothing there. Or was there?.

Tommy turned back around and continued singing " Put all your faults to bed You can be king again " he sings with a calm voice who still has a weak smile.

" You don't get what all this is about You're too wrapped up in your self doubt You've got that young blood, set it free " As Tommy was singing he was wondering when Wilbur would let him in...

" You've got it all You lost your mind in the sound There's so much more You can reclaim your crown You're in control Rid of the monsters inside your head Put all your faults to bed You can be king " He repeated.

" There's method in my madness There's no logic in your sadness You don't gain a single thing from misery Take it from me " But was the mad one really Tommy?.

" You've got it all You lost your mind in the sound There's so much more You can reclaim your crown You're in control Rid of the monsters inside your head Put all your faults to bed You can be king " Tommy already knew Wilbur was manipulating him but he still stayed because he is his brother and they were so close before they got exiled but the stared to drift but Tommy hopes they can be like that again once more.

Tommy had silent tears streaming down his face. " You've got it all You lost your mind in the sound There's so much more You can reclaim your crown You're in control Rid of the monsters inside your head Put all your faults to bed You can be king again " He repeated one last time...

He heard shuffling behind and hesitantly turned around again and was kind of shocked at who it was Tommy had no words because the figure was the one and only Wilbur.

Tommy was way more shocked when Wilbur hugged Tommy with tears streaming down his face.

Tommy fully smiled and let his cries out and hugged his brother back " I'm sorry Tommy " Wilbur said with a bit of guilt coming up.

Tommy knew he was genuine and gave his brother another hug they were so happy that they had each other.

They walked back to L'manberg and went to Tommy's house Tommy and Wilbur went to bed after their long day Tommy and Wilbur were top and tailing Tommy awoke from a nightmare which also woke Wilbur up.

Wilbur gave Tommy another quick hug they soon fell back asleep.

 615 WORDS POG!