Pills!?

As Tommy was walking to go to Puffys for therapy something caught his eye a big box of pills he didn't know what they were so he left and took them with him to try them out!.

When Tommy took one pill something happened to Tommy he was feeling "Happy?" but the box said one a day? but Tommy didn't care so he took two more pills, he was feeling even more " Happy".

He went around L'manberg singing a song he just made up. " I take my pills and I'm happy all the time I'm happy all the time I'm happy all the time I love myself but I ain't worth the price I ain't worth the price No, she ain't worth the price.

As he was walking no skipping around L'manberg he saw some familiar face and went to greet them " Hey Nikki and Techno" " What do you want child" Nikki asked " Nothing bye" Nikki and Techno thought it was weird when Tommy didn't get mad about being called a child.

Just as Tommy was leaving Nikki and Techno heard something come from the 17-year-old. "La-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la" Thats weird Nikki and Techno thought and decided that they were going to follow Tommy.

As Tommy saw Nobody in sight at least that's what he thinks "We can go to my house if you wanna Hang out in my bedroom, lose your honour Even if they find us, we're apathetic And they can't take that away" 

Just as Tommy needed a breather the pills started to wear off so he grabbed more about 5 more pills " I take my pills and I'm happy all the time I'm happy all the time I'm happy all the time I love myself but I ain't worth the price I ain't worth the price No, I ain't worth the price " Techno and Nikki were in shock that only a kid is taking pills " Go get the others Nikki" Tehno told Nikki she ran as fast as she could she felt tears prickle in her eyes as Tommy used to be like her little brother.

"The voices in my right brain are kinda funny They tell me, "Take a deep breath, it's always sunny" But where I leave the lights on It's so obvious that my life's pretty plain" "VOICES?" Techno though consumed in his own thoughts he forgot about Tommy for  a bit until Nikki came back with everyone.

" I take my pills and I'm happy all the time I'm happy all the time I'm happy all the time I love my girl but she ain't worth the price She ain't worth the price No, she ain't worth the price " "Oh God Tommy..." everyone thought.

"But what pills are they?" everyone thought except for one person PUFFY.

" La-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la " Tommy countiued.

Tommy grabbed three more pills " We take strange things to feel normal We take strange things to feel normal We take strange things to feel normal To feel normal, to feel normal"

" I take my pills and I'm happy all the time I'm happy all the time I'm happy all the time I love my girl but she ain't worth the price She ain't worth the price No, she ain't worth the price " Puffy was just about to go up to Tommy until Sam pulled her back.

" SAM " Puffy whisper yelled at Sam " Those pills will kill him!" Puffy said raising her voice a little.

Sam didn't know he let Puffy go to get Tommy safe.

" La-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-lala La-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-lala " " Oh Tommy.." Puffy felt so bad for the boy she quickly rushed up to him when he collapsed.

" TOMMY WAKE UP!!" Everyone was shutting but his eyes slowly closed with tears and a smile on his face " Thank you, guys.." Tommy's last words stung through everybody but Tommy's last thoughts were " They do care..." 

686 and words Pog! 

A/N I'm really tired I haven't slept over 24 hours+