Say Something( FT Most of the SMP )( Tommy Angst+Nikki Angst)

( Ranboo, Tommy and Nikki sibling AU ) (Also Nikki didn't try to kill Tommy )

Everybody in L'manberg froze as they heard something that nobody wanted " This is Sam Dream Wastaken has escaped prison... " Tommy ran to his house collected his discs ran to find Nikki when her found her Tommy was really scared people around them were just thinking that they were friends Nikki had to calm down Tommy then they went to find Ranboo.

They all saw a crowd while trying to get through only something was wrong when they made to the front there was Ranboo on the ground dead they all immediately knew who it was Dream...

There was a big smile on the ground next to him but he also singed it was himself Tommy and Nikki were literally at the front with Micheal but his eyes were covered and Tubbo who was crying the siblings felt like they had just been stabbed through the heart.

Tommy dropped to his knees while Nikki was behind him slowly rubbing small circles on his back. Nikki made a quick roof since it's bad if Ranboo's in the rain

START SONG HERE!

Tommy slowly crawled up to Ranboo sitting right beside him but facing him. " Say something, I'm giving up on you... " Tommy startled people except for Nikki knew he could sing all were surprised they didn't know what was going on but Nikki she knew this is how e sometimes keeps calm...

" I'll be the one, if you want me to Anywhere, you would've followed me " Tommy still going others were confused because he didn't know what he meant.

" Say something, I'm giving up on you " Tommy's voice still soft and sweet with a bit of sadness. "  And I am feeling so small It was over my head I know nothing at all " Nikki joined in with Tommy others were shocked but Tommy just quickly turned his head around to see his big sister singing behind him...

" And I will stumble and fall were still learning to love Just starting to crawl " the others didn't know what Nikki and Tommy were singing about. But they were still not running what they were doing because it sounded personal.

The two were in perfect melody.

" Anywhere, you would've followed us Say something, I'm giving up on you " the siblings got louder which got more of the others attention.

" I'm sorry that we couldn't get to you " Nikki started forming tears while Tommy already started... others were shocked they thought he didn't really like Ranboo, but they were so wrong...

" Say something, there giving up on you "

" And we will swallow our pride You're the one that we love And were saying goodbye " they were heartbroken. 

" Say something, were giving up on you And were sorry that we couldn't get to you And anywhere, you would have followed us Ooh, ooh say something, were giving up on you Say something, were giving up on you " the two siblings got quieter...

" say something... " they sung one last time... others were wondering wat they were meaning until Tubbo said something that Nikki and Tommy would wish Tubbo would stop talking about " What were you singing about " Tubbo yelled over the rain.

Tommy snapped at Tubbo " HE WAS OUR BROTHER! " Tommy yelled Nikki was shocked at his sudden outburst but understood all were shocked Nikki now talked taking over from Tommy " Me, Tommy and Ranboo are siblings " Nikki said more calm than Tommy she moved closer to Tommy and hugged him while Tommy completely broke down as they acted like they went close they were.

Tubbo immediately felt guilty for yelling somebody asked through the rain " how are yo siblings? " Nikki had an answer to that " our parents died when Tommy was born our mother died from giving birth to Tommy and our father was murdered we then came across a dead enderman and saw a baby next him me and Tommy took him in as our older and younger brother... " Nikki said through sad sobs.

Tubbo ran towards Tommy and hugged him along with Micheal they held a funeral the next day Tommy was the one most affected... but after the funereal Tommy promised himself that he would no matter what find that green teletubbie and kill him Nikki found out about it and made him promise to be safe so everyday he would eat breakfast go out to find Dream he also brought his lunch with him because Nikki said so. But he would always come back for dinner.

One morning he saw the man he has been hunting the green bastard ( I love Dream I really do ) so Tommy quietly snuck up on him it was just before dinner time and Dream was already saleep because of Tommy he threw a sleeping potion at him and brought him a a cave tied him up and woke him up by slapping his face Dream woke up immediately and struggled until he saw the one and only TOMMYINNIT...

To be contiued...

Part 2? 

Also I might make a new account because my now school account has been deleted

883 words Pog!