Because of you

Tommy wondered why Wilbur is acting like he did in Pogtopia but worse so he went to confront Wilbur when Tommy found him he shouted to get his attention "WILBUR! " Tommy went up to Wilbur.

" I will not make the same mistakes that you did " " What are you on about Tommy? " Wilbur asked sightly nervous at the tone of the 17 year old.

" I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery I will not break the way you did You fell so hard " Tommy went on Wilbur's first thought was to yell at him for being too rude to him but instead he slapped him... Tommy widened his eyes tears started to prick in his eyes Tommy knew he should continue even if he gets hut emotionally and physically...

" I've learned the hard way To never let it get that far~... " Tommy started to get louder by the second Wilbur though ' this kid has got some nerve to carry on and what is he talking about now? ' but Wilbur tried to stay calm and listen... 

" Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid " Tommy gulped worrying what would happen now...

Wilbur was frozen at what Tommy just said.

" I lose my way And it's not too long before you point it out I cannot cry Because I know that's weakness in your eyes I'm forced to fake A smile, a laugh everyday of my life My heart can't possibly break When it wasn't even whole to start with~ Because of you! " Tommy stood up more straight to show how confident he is being to himself.

Tommy soon started pointing his index finger.

" I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid " Wilbur didn't know Tommy had trust issues ( Well you should of he idiot ).

" I watched you die I heard you cry every night in your sleep ( At Pogtopia ) I was so young You should have known better than to lean on me You never thought of anyone else You just saw your pain And now I cry in the middle of the night For the same damn thing " as Tommy as been having panic attack lately and they are getting worse. Tommy soon started yelling

Wilbur didn't know Tommy used to ear him cry...

" Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt Because of you I try my hardest just to forget everything Because of you I don't know how to let anyone else in Because of you I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty Because of you I am afraid... because of you~ " Tommy got quieter then way louder...

 (oh)

Because of you (mm, oh)Tommy went to leave until Wilbur grabbed his hand...

Part 2?

573 Words POG!