If We Have Each Other/ Fatherinnit

Nobody else knew but Tommy had a child ( But Puffy ) a little girl she is 3 her name is Aphrodite she had brown hair with some silver ( PICTURE IS ABOVE ) ( Pretend her hair is shorter for a baby ) ( ALso he still has his hotel and is running it )

( ALSO THIS BOOK I MAINLY THE NARRATOR TELLING THE STORY ( ME ) )

" He was 17 with a baby in L'manberg, He was working every day, Managing the hotel, He could barely stay awake. "

" He was clinging to the feeling that his luck was gonna change, And, 'cross town he would walk at night. " 

 " To his home and when he'd turn on the light He would sit down at the table, tell himself that it's alright He was waiting on the day he hoped his baby will be safe. "

" She'd never be alone Have someone to hold And when nights were cold he'd say. "

" The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad if we got each other, and that's all we have I will be your father, and I'll hold your hand You should know I'll be there for you, " Nikki thought she heard singing and she was right it was Tommy! with a child? she listened closely to what he was singing.

" When the world's not perfect When the world's not kind If we have each other then we'll both be fine I will be your father, and I'll hold your hand You should know I'll be there for you " When Nikki heard " I will be your father she was shocked and ran to get the others.

When the others arrived they were also shocked he could sing but Nikki told them to wait and listen.

( BACK TO THE NARRATOR ) 

" They were 17 and 3 and were living out their days On the bad-side of the city next to where Tommy found her They had pictures on the walls of all the memories that they'd made And though life was never easy, they were thankful that they stayed With each other, and though some times were hard Even when she made him angry she would never break his heart.

" No, they didn't have the money to afford a fancy car But they never had to travel 'cause they'd never be apart Even at the end Their love was stronger than The day that they first met They'd say ". 

( BACK TO THE OTHERS AND TOMMY'S POV )

" The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad If we got each other, and that's all we have I will be your father, and I'll hold your hand You should know I'll be there for you.

The others were also stunned by what Tommy and his child sung.

" When the world's not perfect When the world's not kind If we have each other then we'll both be fine I will be your father, and I'll hold your hand You should know I'll be there for you You should know I'll be there for you " Others were still shocked that Tommy had a kid.

Mainly his family Phil felt tears in his eye that Tommy had a child and didn't tell him same with Wilbur ( Reviedbur ) Techno was really shocked that his little brother could take care of a child at his age.

( ONLY TOMMY'S SINGING THIS PART )

" I'm 17, and my father is getting old ( Phil looked a bit offended when Tommy sung that part ) I know he doesn't have forever and I'm scared to be alone So I'm thankful for my brothers, even though sometimes we fight When high school wasn't easy, they are the reason I survived I know they'd never leave me and I hate to see them cry So I wrote this verse to tell them that I'm always by their side I wrote this verse to tell them that I'm always by their side I wrote this verse to tell them that.

Tommy started singing louder 

" The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad If we got each other, and that's all we have I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hands You should know I'll be there for you When the world's not perfect When the world's not kind If we have each other then we'll both be fine I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hands You should know I'll be there for you You should know I'll be there for you ".

When Tommy finished he rushed outside the others quickly hid so he didn't see them Tommy had to drop off Ahrpodite from Puffy's as she was the only one that knew and would sometimes look after her when Tommy needed a break or work.

They all followed Tommy and saw he went to Puffy's they all awwed at his child they all saw how thankful Tommy looked when he dropped off his kid at Puffy's they overheard something " Bye Bye Papa " " Bye Bye Sunshine go to auntie Puffy " Puffy always loved to be called auntie from them.

Tommy was going to pick her back up in the morning because his hotel isn't going to be open tomorrow when Tommy was leaving everyone could see bags under his eyes he looked so tired they all came up to an agreement to let Tommy sleep and to help him no matter what they wen to Puffy as well and told her how they knew about his child she was thankful of how they are going to help the 17-year-old boy because he was a hard job and has a child as well he has a hard life epically with a child on top of it.

Part 2?

I know I said I would take a break but our family is sorted now!

 1009 Words POG!