All His Friends Are Fake

( Betrayed Tommy AU ) 

Tommy was always there for everyone when Dream threatened to kill Tommy nobody cared and said he could kill him so Dream was shocked because not even his own family so Dream had and idea he took Tommy to his house ( DREAM HAS A HOUSE! 🧐😱 )Tommy was wondering why until dream said something " Do you want revenge " Tommy smirked and nodded Drista also came up to Tommy. Dream adopted him as Dream's and Drista's brother ( He didn't have to use paper after they literally gave him up ) so Tommy got one of Dream's masks on and a dark red hoodie.

Tommy and Dream decided at dawn ( After breakfast of course ) they were going back to L'manberg for revenge. When they got there they were greeted by Tubbo " Hey Dream how was killing Tommy " Tommy frowned when he heard that behind his mask of course Dream being smart replied with a simple " Yes " " Who's that " Tubbo asked confused " Oh that's just my little brother " " Oh " was all Tubbo said and greeted him to L'manberg.

Through out the day Dream and Tommy have been hearing compliments about Dream killing Tommy like he was a problem.

Tommy snapped... Dream asked everyone to meet them near the election stage where Schlatt was made president Tommy took off his hood and mask all were shocked and were saying " Tommy your alive, I'm glad Dream didn't kill you " Tommy knew it was all fake. So Tommy decided he will share something. Tommy microphone in his hand standing near Dream looking at everyone in the crowd even his old family was there.

START SONG HERE!

" I've been keeping things inside Taking up space 'til I got someone I could open my mind up to I guess it worked pretty good 'til now But shit's kinda getting serious I think I'm running out of room. " people were whispering at what Tommy was saying they keep talking until Dream gave them all a scary look.

" Everyone's got someone built custom To give their darkness to I wish I had someone, could trust 'em But loyalty Don't come for free " Dream could hear the pain in his voice but didn't say anything.

" 'Cause all my friends are fake, fake, fake, fake They just want me for the day, day until they don't I stay up wondering What if I broke my legs? What if I changed my name? Would you still love me the same? Or are you just as fake? Like all my friends are fake Sorry if I got you wrong Didn't mean to judge you by your cover I've been burnt so many times It's hard to turn it off " Everyone but Tommy and Dream widened there eyes even though it's true Tommy was in wars for them when he is a kid he should of had a child hood instead of fighting and if he were fighting it should be play fighting.

" Everyone's got people they see through But I see through everyone So if you want me to believe you and need you Might take some time to recognize 'Cause all my friends are fake, fake, fake, fake They just want me for the day, day until they don't I stay up wondering What if I broke my legs? What if I changed my name? Would you still love me the same? Or are you just as fake?Like all my friends are fake " Tommy felt disgusted that he used to call them friends when they are assholes. But Tommy still continued despite feeling used he still used to fight for them  even when they betrayed him but this was the last time he, Dream and Drista would let happen again.

" Sorry if I got you wrong Didn't mean to judge you by your cover I've been burnt so many times It's hard to turn it off All my friends are fake, fake, fake, fake They just want me for the day, day until they don't I stay up wondering What if I broke my legs? What if I changed my name? Would you still love me the same? Or are you just as fake? Like all my friends are fake Like all my friends are fake " .

When Tommy was finished he flipped them all off and saw his old family and used the microphone one last time I have a new family now that mainly got Wilbur, Phil and Techno's attention but also a lot of other people as well Dream has adopted me as his brother I now also have a little sister but I won't see any of you ever again with that he smiled and left to go to his home with Dream.