Chapter 4

Disclaimer all characters (except for Katie) belong to Marvel. Also please do not steal Katie I made her myself.

Nick Fury's POV

I am doing some paperwork, boring huh, when I see this suspicious file. Katherine, it has very little information and it seems like she might be a terrorist. He tried to dig up more information but this kid doesn't have social media or anything. The file doesn't even have a last name and I can't find anything on her parents. I decide to call in the Avengers to detain her for questioning.

"Jarvis please assemble the Avengers" I say

"Yes Sir"

|||||TIME SKIP TO AFTER ALL THE AVENGERS ARRIVE AT THE CONFERENCE ROOM|||||

Steve Roger's POV

Fury called us in and said it was important, everybody except Tony was here.

"With all due respect sir, but why did you call us here?" Natasha said.

"I need you guys to detain someone and bring them in for questioning" Fury replied while handing us each a file. I was really confused wondering who we would be detaining, and then I got handed a file.

Katherine

Age: 12

Place of Birth: Manhattan, New York City

Address: 8794 2nd Street, NY

Birthdate: July 1st 2008

Education:

Manhattan Charter Elementary

Manhattan Middle School(Current)

Activity: Disappears frequently, Seen at the explosion of the Washington Monument, Suspected to have taken part in the explosion of the Louvre, Seen battling cloaked people in various locations with odd weapons, Seen in Greece, Florida, Italy, France, and California with some other kids. Offered to skip multiple grades but always turned down.

Status: Presumed Minor Terrorist

She was just a kid, did Fury really want us to capture a kid. Why would Fury want this Kid? Meanwhile Thor was squealing in excitement, jumping up and down, and dancing so much he looked like he was gonna pee, I wonder if he knows her.

"Sir she's just a kid, do you expect us to just kidnap her?" Clint said.

"Kidnap who?" Tony says as he struts in late as usual.

"Stark how nice of you to join us " Fury says as he throws a file at him, "and yes Barton I do expect for you to take her in for questioning, with her consent or without. You have 36 hours tops."

"I agree with Clint she's only 12" said Bruce

"I agree sir I mean how much of threat can she be?" I asked. I mean really, 12 years, not even a teen.

"That is why we are taking her in for questioning we don't know, and Thor care to explain why you are squealing so much?" Fury replied.

"Katherine is a mighty hero and I will not take part in helping you detain her, not that you'd be able to anyway" Thor told Fury.

"Ughh how hard con it be we are Earth's mightiest heroes and she is just a kid." Tony said.

"Thor what do you know about her this is crucial", Fury demanded.

"It is not mine to say," Thor told Fury who was not happy.

Why do you have so little information of her anyway?" Natasha asked.

"That doesn't matter  right now I want her detained. GO!" Fury yelled