Chapter 9

Tony's Pov

That kid was weird. I knew she was hiding something and I was going to find out. I walked over to my computer and started hacking, I tried digging up everything but there was barely anything. "Hey guys come check this out", I called to all the Avengers. "The kid hasn't had a medical checkup since she was 3."

"What, that's crazy I'll have to give her one", Bruce said.

"She is definitely hiding something ", Natasha commented.

"I'll spy on her through the vents to see what she's up to", Clint told us.

"Or, we could just watch the live video footage," I suggested.

"My way is cooler," Clint grumbled .

I just rolled my eyes, "Jarvis pull up the live footage of Katie's room please." She was placing some pictures on her desk, we couldn't see them clearly but they looked like they were of her and various friends. Maybe these were the people she was seen traveling with around the world. One image particularly caught my eye, it was an image of Katie with 7 other people near this beautiful tree. She looked so happy, care free. I felt bad we had just uprooted her life by having her join the Avengers. Some of the images were weird like she was sitting with what seemed like 2 unicorns, yet unicorns don't exist. I decided to show the others. "Hey guys look at this, these pictures are so weird like those creatures and the group."

"Maybe her terrorist friends," Natasha says.

"Do you really really believe she is a terrorist," Steve asked.

"Well I mean she has done so many terrorist like things," Clint said.

"I guess we'll just have to wait and find out, but they seem like it wasn't entirely your fault. Would you blame yourself for blowing up New York while fighting the Chitauri?" Bruce said.

"That's totally different though!" Tony yelled.

"Is it though?" Bruce replied.

"Wait, Wanda earlier I overheard Katie on a call and said something about you knowing her something about her. I'd like to know what it is," Natasha said. 

"I don't know what you are talking about," Wanda retorted.

"I think you do."

"No I mean I didn't see anything I just felt it. Then all the sudden I wasn't in her mind anymore."

"That's weird but you do know something."

"Not to the full extent, but her feelings were horrible. They were past feelings, but she's been through a lot to get them."

"Is there anyone else who knows more? Maybe someone willing to share? Thor?"

"Lady Katie has been through much, the rest is not mine to tell."

 In all our yelling we had not noticed Katie had takin out a small silver square. "Guys look," I yelled.

"What Tony," Natasha grumbled.

"Look at what she's doing." 

She held up the small silver square and simply said, "Show me Sophie Foster." 

(Tony's thoughts will be in bold and after every dash is what Sophie saying but Tony can't hear it because it is to quiet so you won't see it. Haha I'm evil.) "Sup Sophie- Yes I'm at the tower- I'll be fine they seem like decent people- Did you tell the others- What others, All right- No I'll visit but I have to live here- Visit where?, I don't know if they are trustworthy yet- Only 1 person knows- Know what, does she mean Thor, Hey! It's Thor he already knew- So Thor, Fine, Fine, fine I won't do it without consent- Consent to what?, I know I'll be careful I won't let them see- See What?, Alright! No practicing- Practice what?, I can even let you visit but you'll have to walk through the actual entrance- Why wouldn't she?, Alright in 1 week I'll visit and update all of you- Visit where?, I will, I will. Got to go bye." 

"Who is this Sophie person," Steve asked.

"I don't know but I have never seen a device like that before," I told them. That's when she walked out and we totally forgot to order dinner.