27. No evidence

Jihoon POV

We entered our dorm after our practice. We all started going to our room to take a bath. I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone. I looked at it and was thinking whether should I check on Minji.

I keep thinking about her since after school because I'm worried that Jimin might do something to her, but she promised to tell me everything.

"What are you doing, Hyung?" I looked at the person who spoke and it was Yedam.

"You've been staring at your phone doing nothing." He stated."Are you okay?" He asked while fixing his things in his bag.

"Ah, yeah. Hey, Yedam. Can I ask you something?" I consulted.

"Sure. What is it?" He responded as he stopped organizing his stuff and faced me.

"What's going to happen if a trainee.. is a bully?" I asked carefully.

I hesitated to talk because I'm still thinking if it's alright to ask about this.

"Of course, that trainee will be expelled. You already know that, Hyung." He answered. "Why are you asking me?" He asked as he gets back organizing his stuff.

"Ah, right? Nothing, I'm just curious." I excused.

"Did something happen? Are you being bullied?" He asked as he suddenly stopped moving.

"What? No. Me? Being bullied?" I said in a cocky way.

"Yeah, right. That would be impossible. You being the bully has more possibility to happen." He teased.

I rushed towards him and locked his head as he tries to remove my hands on his neck.

~~~~~
I went outside our room and went to Minji's. She's not yet here, even Haneul. They're running late. I walk through the corridors while my mind is still on Minji's case.

I stopped in front of a door. I read the title above the door, "councilor." I hesitated to knock, but I did anyway. I slowly opened the door and Councilor Choi told me to come in.

"Please, seat. What's your name?" He asked while smiling so warmly.

"Park Jihoon, Sir." I answered.

"Park Jihoon, what do you need from me?" He asked as he positions himself directly at me. He's obviously ready to listen.

"I just want to ask you something. What if there's a bully? What could happen to that person if it's proven that he/she is a bully?" I asked in a very polite tone and slowly.

"Of course, that student will be expelled from this school. This is an art school, a school for idols and future idols. We can't allow anyone to bully anyone." He explained.

"What if they bullied an idol? That's a bigger issue in which the school's name will be involved. The people will say that we failed to protect the students here and then the reputation of this school will go down. We can't let that happen." He added.

"Ahh, I see." Is all I can say.

So, if I can just show them a shred of strong evidence. I can make Jimin leave this school and then their company. It's a domino effect. But how can I get evidence when all I have are witnesses?

"Park Jihoon. Why do you ask? Is someone bullying you?" He asked, started to suspect.

"No, sir. I just got curious." I panickly lied.

"That's good to hear. I thought there's another case of bullying." He said as he leaned to his chair.

"Is there a case of bullying before, Sir?" I asked.

"It wasn't confirmed yet, but a witness said that it was bullying. Yesterday, someone put super glue in a chair, resulting for the owner's skirt to be ripped. It's very frustrating because her friend says it's bullying, but she has no solid evidence to prove her claim that's why we can't easily believe it." He said as he massaged his temples.

"May I ask who are they?" I asked.

"I can't because it's for the privacy and safety rules for the students. But if I'm not mistaken, it's from 3-1." He answered.

I suddenly stood up which made Mr. Choi startled. He asked me what's happening, but I can't understand anything because all I can feel was the anger inside me.

I bowed down and left his office. I walked towards Minji's room, but she's still not here. I decided to wait for her at the gate. I started walking as I dialed her phone number but I bumped into someone, which made my phone fell.

I was about to reach for it when that person kicked my phone farther away from me. I looked up, and it's Jimin. I stood up and walked towards my phone to get it.

"Oops. Sorry, my foot slipped." Jimin said.

She started walking, but I rushed towards her and slightly push her shoulder to face me.

"What are you doing? You're going to hit a girl now?" She asked after she rolled her eyes.

"I heard what you did to Minji yesterday." I mentioned as I put strong stresses in my sentence.

"How do you know if it's me? How can you accuse someone without any evidence? That's very offending." She responded.

"Don't start talking about offending someone because we both know you're worse than that." I began to get worked up.

"You know nothing about me. What do you even know?" She rhetorically asked. "Stop butting into someone's business. Move! So nosy." She exclaimed as she pushed me.

My vision went black and I can't gather my thoughts. She was about to walk, but I grabbed her shoulders and slammed her back against the wall. I don't even care if someone might see us.

"W-what are you doing?" She stuttered.

She was about to escape, but I blocked her by putting both of my arms at her sides. Now, she's cornered. I looked straight into her terrified eyes. She can't look back at me because she's too scared.

"W-what do you think are you doing? Move!" she exclaimed while trembling.

"I don't usually pick a fight with anyone, especially to a girl. But when someone precious to me is involved, I can do things beyond my awareness." I said as I leaned my face closer to hers.

She started pushing me, but I grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them on the wall. Now, there's only an inch away between our noses.

"I don't want to hurt anyone, but as soon as I heard that, you did something to her again. I will not let you get away with it. Do you understand that?" I asked as I put on very strong stresses to express my anger.

I released her hands and took a step back away from her. She caressed her wrists and she can't even look at me.

"What are you two doing there?" I looked at the person who spoke and it was one of the headteachers.

"I need something urgent to talk about with her, Saem. But we're already done." I answered and smiled brightly.

"Okay. Go to your classrooms. The bell already rang 5 minutes ago." He replied without any suspicion.

"Yes, Saem!" I enthusiastically responded.

I put my arm on Jimin's shoulder and dragged her along with me towards our rooms. She's not speaking or complaining about my arm.

"If you think you're the Demon for Minji, then I'm your Satan." I said, without looking at her as we approach her room.

She said nothing and walked into her room. I peek through their door. Minji and Haneul are not here. I guess they're absent.