56. Destiny

Minji POV

A week have passed since Soobin and I agreed to meet after school to create some clothing. Our goal is to introduce them to some fashion designer so we can contribute something to fashion. I would say that doing this with Soobin other than with Haneul is more fun. I guess the more, the merrier.

"I saw that kid from team B from the last evaluation, I told you that he's really good." Jihoon said and he's really into his story.

"He's only 14 years old and he sings so well. We discovered that he only took two days of vocal training before he got into YG. That's insane!" Jihoon exclaimed while we were on our way out of the school to get some bubble tea.

"You sound so intimidated by him." Bomin said.

"I would be lying if I said I'm not. Even Yedam find him so good you know. I never thought someone would enter YG and already on the same level as Yedam." Jihoon responded.

"You should look out for him. He might take your place." Haneul teased.

"What's his name anyway?" Sanha asked.

"Park Jeongwoo." Jihoon answered.

We arrived at the cafe and already ordered our drinks. I walked towards our table while we waited for our beverages.

"Yah, you're still not over him?" Sanha asked.

"He's just so good to forget. I feel inferior about my abilities. I wish I was born with natural talents." Jihoon said as his tone turned into disappointment.

"Yah, you're great just the way you are. Don't feel inferior by anyone." I comforted as I sat down beside Haneul.

"Thank you." Jihoon smiled and giggled.

"Jihoon, you're blushing." Sanha teased.

"I am not! It's the weather. Spring is coming." Jihoon defended and we all just laughed.

Our orders arrived and we thanked the waiter as we took our drinks.

"Yah, why did you bought two?" Haneul asked me while eyeing the drinks that I'm holding.

"Oh, it's for Soobin." I answered.

"Oh right. Anyway, you guys seems close already despite just meeting him last week." Haneul said as we got out of the cafe.

"That's true. I'm surprised as well, maybe because we have so much in common." I replied and took a sip from my drink.

"Though we argued sometimes, he saw things in a wider perspective so he's open to anything that's why we always find our common ground in the end. Which is something that I always do." I added.

"Who's this Soobin? Is she our schoolmate or a random girl you met?" Jihoon asked after he took a sip from his drink.

"A random person I met when.." I cut off my sentence when I remembered Heekyung.

"Minji?" Haneul called.

"Oh? Oh! When Heekyung and I went to Ansan." I continued.

"Oh, that day? Wow, it's your first time in Ansan and you met him there. What a destiny." Haneul exclaimed.

"And Soobin is not a girl. He's a boy." I added and Jihoon choked.

"Yah, drink carefully will you?" Bomin nagged.

I wonder how's Heekyung. I never heard anything about her since we left Source Music. Though I'm still kinda mad at her, memories and bond are not easy to forget.

"So, this Soobin guy is the person you're with every day. The person you're teaching how to create clothes?!" Jihoon exclaimed to the point that he sounded like he's yellinv.