59. Coincidence

Yedam POV

"Yedam yedam, Bang Yedam~" Junkyu teased because I have to write my name using my butt. It was all because I lost in a game.

As I write my name, it gets very embarrassing. They were recording and taking pictures of me while I do this. Who could do this when your own image is at risk? I'm not even an idol yet.

After that, I convinced them to do one round because it's gonna be boring if there's only one loser. The result is Raesung is going to dance a sexy girl group song. He decided to dance miniskirt by AOA.

After the game, I decided to go to the comfort room to pee. I was humming a song while I'm doing my business. I thought I was alone but suddenly, someone came out from one of the stalls.

"Oh, hello." He politely greeted me and bowed down 90°.

"Hi, don't bow." I greeted Jeongwoo back and returned the bow.

We both went to the faucet to wash and nobody talked between us. I remember him these past evaluations. His voice is superb, I'm actually scared if he debut first than me. I'm might say that he is a mad talented person.

After a minute, he wiped his hands in tissue and left. That was really awkward and suffocating. I went out of the comfort room and on my way back to the studio, I noticed that there's a lot of people in the lobby. Oh, it's today, the audition.

I continued my saunter to the studio, as soon I'm near our room, I saw Lou in front of our door.

"What... are you doing here?" I asked which made her startled.

"Oh, uhm. I was just... trying to knock." She answered timidly.

"Then knock. Do you need something? Should I call Noa Hyung?" I offered and was about to get in but she grabbed my arm to stop me.

"No, I was just about to leave. It's not that important anyway. I'll just wait for him. Thank you for your offer." She said and started to walk.

Her voice sounded so down and disappointed. Is she okay? I followed her and she went to the individual practice room. I knocked on her door and she was shocked to see me.

"Tell me, what's happening? I know something happened." I asked while we were sitting on a bench near the cafeteria as we drank our beverages.

"You see, it's our 3rd monthsary today and he hasn't greeted me or talk to me yet." She answered while fidgeting her fingers.

"Is it the first time this happened?" I asked for clarification and she nodded.

"Maybe he forgot about it. You do know how busy we are as trainees, right? Especially we're a group that is about to debut." I tried to make her see the situation in a bigger picture.

"But I didn't mean that your feelings are not valid. I understand that monthsary is important but maybe Noa Hyung doesn't want to forget about it too. Try to talk about it with him, maybe he'll remember." I suggested.

"I'm afraid about his response. He might find me annoying because I make a big deal about a simple celebration."

"If he loves you, no matter how small or big the celebration is for you two, he'll care about it. I'm sure Noa Hyung will do something about it if you tell him. Nothing's going to hurt if you try, right?"

"When did you became such an empath, Yedam?" She asked while smiling. It's nice to see her smiling now.

"Come on, let's go back." I suggested.

I was about to stand up when someone collided to me. It made me fell back to the bench. I groaned in pain as I caressed my forehead.

"Yedam, are you okay?" Lou scooted closer to me.

"Oh, Minji!" I heard Jihoon's voice.

"Are you okay? Why are you on the ground?" Jihoon asked.

"I hit someone. I am so sorry." She apologized.

"It's okay." I answered.

I looked at the owner of the voice and it was the girl I saw at the Han river.

"Oh? Bang Yedam?" She asked as she pointed at me.

"Oh, you're Yang Minji noona, right?" I asked and she answered yes.

"Oh right, you guys met already. You told me." Jihoon said to me.

"This is my friend, Lou. She's not that fluent in Korean yet because she's from Thailand." I clarified and they greeted each other.

"Why are you here?" I asked Minji.

"I'm auditioning today." She answered.

"Wow, I didn't know you want to be an idol."

What a small world. We mety again so soon and she's here in the company building as well. I didn't even imagine it. Minji already finished her audition so Jihoon suggested to tour her around, Lou and I agreed to follow.

We walked around the company and Minji was in awe. She kept saying it'd big and stylish. For me, it feels like a home. Since I'm here almost every day for a whole day for 4 years already, I'm familiar and comfortable with everything in here.

Minji initiated a conversation with Lou as Jihoon walked beside me.

"So, why are you with Lou?" Jihoon whispered to me.

"I'll tell you later but in summary, she and Noa Hyung has an issue. It's a small matter, don't worry. Lou thinks Noa Hyung forgot their monthsary today that's why." I whispered.

Suddenly, the two girls started laughing too hard. They're that close already? So fast, they look more closer than me and Jihoon. The tour ended and Minji said she has something she needed to do so she must leave.

"I hope you pass, Yang Minji noona." I said and Jihoon talked to her for a moment before she left.

We were currently in the lobby and many people were whispering my name. Kinda embarrassing because many people knew me already. I felt shy but Lou dragged me inside back to our floor. Thank God she pulled me out of that situation

"Anyway, thank you for listening and helping me out today." She said out of nowhere.

"Of course, I told you. I'm here to help you and also be friends with you more." I said and smiled at her.

She went inside her practice room and I walked back to our studio.

"Yah, you went back first and yet you're the last one to return between us. You enjoyed so much time with her." Jihoon teased.

I glared at Jihoon to say nothing to Noa.

"Who's she?" Seunghun asked.

"Oh uh, the friend that I met in the Han river." I stuttered.

"Ah, Jihoon's girlfriend." Serim said and I started laughing.

Thinking about it, it's really such a small world to see each other like that. I wonder what's things will going to happen this year? New beginning maybe...