37. Confrontation

Yedam POV

I slowly opened my eyes because of the sunlight hitting my face. As soon as I opened them, I saw someone in front of me. Jihoon? We were so close; we were both hugging each other and I got confused how did this happen. Then, I remembered what happened last night.

I feel embarrassed because I let my emotions controlled me last night and Jihoon saw me in that state. I looked at Jihoon's face and he was still sleeping. I realized that he didn't even leave me alone in my bed because he knew that I'm scared.

Later on, Jihoon slowly opened his eyes. He looked at my face for seconds to assess what's happening.

"Yedam, you're awake." He said in a morning voice.

"Morning." I greeted and he hummed in response while rubbing his eye.

"Come on, we need to prepare." He said as he sat up.

He looked around with half-open eyes and I sat up too.

"You can wash up first." Jihoon said as he was about to go down.

"It's still 5:30 am, Hyung. Can we.. stay till 6 am?" I asked carefully.

He stopped moving and went back beside me. This is awkward. We cuddled each other and slept together last night. I want to talk about what happened but I don't know how to start.

"Do.. you wanna talk about it?" Jihoon carefully asked and I nodded.

"What happened?" He started asking questions.

"Before I tell you, promise me you're not going to scold me." I asked for assurance and he smiled.

I told him about Lou and Noa. That I developed some kind of feelings for Lou and I tried to express it to her but she rejected me. Now, I think Noa and her are now going out, and it hurts because it's my first love after all.

He didn't speak after I told him about it. He's like... thinking.

"It's normal to feel that way, Yedam. I understand but I hope you won't keep this to yourself anymore." Jihoon advised.

"I know but I don't want to tell everybody about it. It's a personal matter, it doesn't have to affect our team." I explained.

"I get it. I promise that I won't tell anybody or talk about it with Noa. Just promise that you'll tell me everything, okay?" He responded and I smiled to what he said.

"But you still need to talk to Noa and Lou. You can't just ignore them, since they didn't know your reaction towards their relationship. You should act normal till you're over it since you don't want to affect the whole team" Jihoon advised.

Jihoon was right. Noa is one of the members I'm going to debut with, and we're already friends for almost two years. Now, we're going to debut, we'll have to spend more years with each other.

My dream matters the most and I won't let a heartbreak get in my way. Our alarm rang and Jihoon went down to turn off his phone.

"You can wash up first, Hyung." I said as I got down and he said okay.

He was about to walk out when I ran to him and hugged him from his back.

"Why Yedam? Are you going to cry?" He asked.

"No, I just want to let you know that I'm grateful to have you as my friend." I emotionally replied.

Jihoon broke the hug and faced me.

"Let's eat breakfast outside, my treat." He offered as he brushed off my hair and went out of our room.

~~~~~
Jihoon POV