34. Question or a statement?

Song recommendation: Dvwn - No problem

Lou POV

After I eat, I came to the self-practice rooms but all of them are occupied. So, I decided to practice in the studio. I opened the door, the room was empty. A small smile crawled onto my face as I felt comfortable being alone in this large room.

After I drop my bag on the bench, I went straight to the PC to play the rap song I've been practising. My first monthly evaluation last week went good. The CEO said my voice is pleasing to the ears so he's looking forward to more side of me.

With this rapping, he might think I can do both. What if I did all the positions? Can I do that? Maybe I'm being ambitious. I started rapping and I'm feeling myself as I watched my reflection in the mirror. Every time I perform in front of a mirror, I see a different person. Far from the Lou that I know.

The song ended and I gasped for air while I held my pose. A big smile appeared on my face because I felt free. Suddenly, I heard clapping; I looked at the door and I saw someone I didn't expect to be here.

"Yah, I just left you for a month and you're already this good? Who are you?" Noa said as he slowly walked in my direction.

"Noa?" I identified because I'm confused. Is it possible that my eyes aren't betraying me?

"No hugs?" He asked as he opened his arms widely.

I smiled and ran towards him. I crashed into his arms and I felt his warmth again. I missed this smell. He caressed my hair to my back.

"I miss you too." Noa said.

"When did you came back?" I asked as I break the hug but my hands didn't left his waist.

"This morning." He answered. "Hey, do you want to go outside? My treat." He offered.

"But I'm training." I answered timidly.

"Come on. I just got back and my team told me to rest, and I want to spend my rest day with you." He convinced as he whined like a kid. "It's time for self-practice, right? They won't know you went out anyway. You can just go back after." He added.

"Fine. Just an hour, okay?" I gave up.

I fixed my stuff, wore my jacket, and grabbed my bag. I turned off the lights then Noa and I started to leave.

"What do you want to eat?" Noa asked.

"I want to eat your favourite food." I answered.

I've been in Korea for a month and I haven't really tried any classic Korean food other than what I can find in the convenience stores and street foods. Maybe starting with Noa's favourite Korean dish would be a good thing to start with.

"Are you sure?" He asked for confirmation like as if I'm gonna eat a bug.

"As long it's Korean food and edible" I made sure.

"Fine, Sujebi then." He said then he smiled like he was excited. It made me feel happy as well to see him like that.

"Hyung." I heard a voice behind us.

We looked around and it was Yedam. Oh no. Yedam shifted his eyes from Noa to me.

"I see you're with Lou." Yedam stated with a lowkey hint of disappointment.

"Yeah, we're going out to eat." Noa said as he looked at me and smiled.

"Don't tell anybody, okay? I'll return her." Noa said in a whisper voice as he leaned forward to Yedam.

"Sure, Hyung." Yedam agreed. "I'll get going then. Have fun." Yedam said to Noa then he looked at me and smiled forcefully.

It's been a week or more since Yedam and I talk. Ever since that day when we were supposed to kiss, I felt conscious around him. It's not like he offended me but the fact I refused to kiss him made me think I did something offensive to him.