29. Unknown giver

Minji POV

"Can you do it before next week, Minji?" Hyejin asked while I'm gasping for air after a couple of rounds of dancing.

"I'll do my best." I answered between my panting.

"Are you sure? You don't have to push yourself." Hyejin said.

"Hyejin." Jimin called out of nowhere.

Everyone looked at her as we anticipated another negative comment again from her.

"Do you remember what you've proposed to me last time? About you taking the hard parts?" Jimin asked.

"What about it?" Hyejin asked in a very cold tone.

"Do it." Jimin decided.

There's a moment of silence before we absorb what she said.

"Are you sure?" Hyejin doubted.

"Yeah, why? You don't want to do it anymore?" Jimin responded.

"What's the catch? I know you're planning something." Hyejin as she crossed her arms.

"There is no catch. If you don't want to believe me, have it your way. I did what I had to do." Jimin replied as she walked to the water dispenser.

All of us watch her and didn't say anything. Hyejin decided to take my hard parts and I'll take her spot instead. She taught me the steps and changed our blocking.

~~~~~
We got home to the dorm and I went straight to my room to avoid Jimin. I removed my coat and put my bag on the floor.

I'm still packing some of my stuff because I don't have time to pack all of my things. Later on, Heekyung entered the room.

"Isn't weird? Jimin Eonnie... Seems fine today." Heekyung mentioned as she took off her coat and I hummed as a response.

"Did something between you two today?" She asked.

"No, she didn't bother me earlier in school today." I simply answered.

"That's weird. Yesterday, she made you throw the garbage. And now, she's like being kind to you. I really smell something fishy." Heekyung suspected.

"Yah, let's stop worrying. The monthly evaluation is next week. Let's keep our heads focused on training." I said as I removed my socks.

"Said by you." Heekyung teased as she made faces while looking at me.

"What? What do you mean by that? And what's with that creepy face?" I asked, puzzled.

"Haneul told me everything recently." She responded.

"About what?" Now I'm curious. These girls are gossiping with each other about me.

"You know. Han Jisung often visits you at the school and you went out with him." She mentioned.

"Yah, Jisung is my friend. We've been friends for two years." I explained.

"Really? Just friends? I don't believe in girl and boy friendship. Either of them would fall in love. Unless one of them is homosexual or both of them." She teased.

"Yah, Jisung is straight." I defended.

"Then, he probably likes you by now." She claimed and walked out of our room.

"Yah! He's.. not." My voice faded as she left.

I suddenly remembered what Haneul said to me earlier. She said Jisung has feelings for me. Eyy, that's impossible. I mean it's possible but he can't be.